Epcot- too many good dining choices....

Communicore

Sunshine Seasons is SO good. Quite possibly my favorite quick service meal I've ever had (pork chops, mashed potatoes, and this kind of spicy sauce for the chops) was there.
Definitely, and the water is filtered too and has free refills for sodas. The pork chop is so good, but the meat to mash potato ratio is sort of "off" so I get double sides of mash. Man I am craving for this meal right about now!

JillC LI

Teppan Edo looks fabulous! As do may others, but I think our family would enjoy that one (next on list would be Biergarten or Coral Reef). What are your opinions re: these two TS meals in our single day at Epcot?

If you're only doing 2 TS meals on one day, I think you will be okay, particularly at EPCOT. I understand that Teppan EDO is very good but extremely similar to any other hibachi place like Benihanas, so if you have one of those near your home, you might want to go with something more unusual like the Biergarten which is a lot of fun with the music and the food is quite good. Coral Reef also offers something unique with the fish tanks. If I may suggest one other, Rose & Crown Pub is great, especially if you can snag a later reservation and eat there during IllumiNations so you don't have to waste time reserving a good viewing spot outside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom