Epcot Table Service Restaurants

Joshrzmeup

Original Poster
Need a suggestion or two as far as good table service places to eat at Epcot. We've done Via Napoli, but we want to try something different.

Note that my dad and I are very picky eaters and i've looked at menu's for many of the places and to me they all sound good, but I don't know much if they really are good.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
For familiar foods you may find locally and enjoy, Teppan Edo (Japanese Teppenyaki Grill, pretty much every city in the US has at least one of these), San Angel Inn (Mexican...on par with a Montereys or other style mexican restaurant, I think).

For more unique foods, I'd look at Marrakesh (Morroco), Beirgarten, and Rose and Crown (good hearty pub food).

My personal favorite is a close tie between Rose and Crown and Marrakesh.

GSP Guy

If I understand what you mean by picky then I think you might enjoy Teppan Edo or Garden Grill. Both serve cuisines which are quite simple, straight forward type cooking. What you see is what you get type food.

DizneyPryncess

I don't know how you feel about Mexican, but my family & I just went to San Angel a few weeks ago and really liked it. It made a huge leap up in my favorite WS restaurants. I also like Teppan Edo & Tutto Italia. Garden Grill is our favorite character meal, and has pretty traditional family style foods. You might like it there. :)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Need a suggestion or two as far as good table service places to eat at Epcot. We've done Via Napoli, but we want to try something different.

Note that my dad and I are very picky eaters and i've looked at menu's for many of the places and to me they all sound good, but I don't know much if they really are good.

My DH and I love Rose and Crown - if you time it right, ask for a seat outside and stay for illuminations. Also, love Les Chefs de France. Le Cellier is of course the most popular and you can go for 1 TS for lunch. :)

shuflemstr

We love Rose and Crown. Its a must do every trip. Just last week we tried Les Chefs de France and absolutely loved it. It is now a must do. I can't believe we never tried it before last week.

dvcnut

My in-law's are picky eaters. They prefer simple recipes with ingredients that they are familiar with.

Ironically, their favorite place is Chefs de France. Biergarten is a great pick as well since it is served buffet-style...you can pick and choose what you like.

I haven't been to these restaurants, but based on their menus I would think that Garden Grill and Rose & Crown would be wise choices as well.

MouseDreaming

My DD is the pickiest of picky eaters. She enjoyed Teppan Edo. I think it helped that they cooked it right in front of her, and she could very easily just pick the beef out. This was probably the only thing she ate on that trip that wasn't a waffle, cheeseburger or chicken strip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom