Epcot Ride times

linzikbd

Original Poster
Does anyone know what the last time you can board a ride at epcot future world area is ?
I would to ride Test rack and Mission space later at night ? is it open when the illuminations is on ? or do most of the people have to be at the world showcase by 8- 9 pm ?

Many Thanks

JasonDeyoung

Does anyone know what the last time you can board a ride at epcot future world area is ?
I would to ride Test rack and Mission space later at night ? is it open when the illuminations is on ? or do most of the people have to be at the world showcase by 8- 9 pm ?

Many Thanks
Check the days park hours that you're looking to go. Certain rides in future world close at 7pm or little later, otherwise the rest stay open till park close. I know Test Track stays open till closing time.

belledream

You should be able to get in like at 8:59 if you wanted to (assuming there's no evening EMH - if there are, then EPCOT closes at 11 and you can ride all the way til then). But if EPCOT's closing at 9, Illuminations will still happen at 9, but the rides are closed.

I think the only ride in Future World that closes earlyish around 7 is Ellen.

RonAnnArbor

Other rides close earlier too -- check your timeguide on the day you arrive -- all of the headliners remain open until at least 9...

As to EMH -- when they have evening EMH, the headliners will start "stacking" their times after 8pm -- that is, you will see a ridiculous time posted like "60 Minutes" for Test Track's single rider line, etc and they will even "hold" you outside the line to make it look like they are waiting to allow you in because there are so many people in line...once they let you in, you'll find that the lines are significantly shorter than that -- sometimes almost non-existant. They do that on purpose to reduce riders later in the evening. They particularly seem to do it on EMH nights to get the day guests out earlier, to prevent that "lets just ride it" thing...

Note to keep in mind not related to Epcot -- Magic Kingdom ALWAYS stacks their ride times on special event nights (i.e. MNSSHP and MVMCP) after 6:00 -- so you will find that 60 minutes Space Mountain time on those nights at 6:00 is really only 5-10 minutes

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Many Thanks

The last trip I went at Epcot, Test Track, Living with the Land and Soarin' were definitely open during the fireworks.

I know EEA and Innoventions usually close at around 7... I'm unsure about whether the Seas and M:S was open or not. Circle of Life and Imagination were closed during my visit that night as well.

DisneyRoy

Other rides close earlier too -- check your timeguide on the day you arrive -- all of the headliners remain open until at least 9...

As to EMH -- when they have evening EMH, the headliners will start "stacking" their times after 8pm -- that is, you will see a ridiculous time posted like "60 Minutes" for Test Track's single rider line, etc and they will even "hold" you outside the line to make it look like they are waiting to allow you in because there are so many people in line...once they let you in, you'll find that the lines are significantly shorter than that -- sometimes almost non-existant. They do that on purpose to reduce riders later in the evening. They particularly seem to do it on EMH nights to get the day guests out earlier, to prevent that "lets just ride it" thing...

Note to keep in mind not related to Epcot -- Magic Kingdom ALWAYS stacks their ride times on special event nights (i.e. MNSSHP and MVMCP) after 6:00 -- so you will find that 60 minutes Space Mountain time on those nights at 6:00 is really only 5-10 minutes

WHAT!!!!! That's crazy! I never heard that! I'll have to keep my open next time for this little trick!!!

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
Test Track, Mission:Space, Soarin', and Nemo stay open until park close. My boyfriend worked Test Track and Mission:Space on his college program and they would stop letting people in line at 9:00, so they would let everyone in line before that point get on the ride.
Journey Into Imagination with Figment definitely closes at 7:00 (unless it's an EMH night).

linzikbd

Original Poster
Awesome thanks ;). I am glad those rides are open till closing time
Those are the ones we wanted to ride the most

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom