Epcot Passes

cursivesailor

Original Poster
I have two days doing EPCOT. So far one day I have FP+ for Soarin, The Land and Nemo. The other day we have Spaceship Earth, Nemo, and Frozen (RIP Maelstrom).

I kinda feel like the Spaceship Earth one is a waste. But then again, I kinda feel like Figment is too. What would be the better route? What gets more crowded? And would be worth while getting the fast pass?

Schneewittchen

I kinda feel like the Spaceship Earth one is a waste. But then again, I kinda feel like Figment is too. What would be the better route? What gets more crowded? And would be worth while getting the fast pass?

I tend to go during the busiest time of year, and I find the lines for Spaceship Earth get longer then. And I think it's just a better ride at this point.... I always do stand-by for Figment.

bunnyman

Spaceship Earth is very busy early in the day as it's the first ride people see when entering the park so they tend to stop there. If you wait to later in the day/evening, it is quite often a walk-on. We're there in the summer, so it is usually crowded in any event. When we were there last month Figment was generally a no-wait walk-on, and the Land was usually not crowded as well (although it depended on timing as you would get surges of people in that pavilion depending on the time of day...i.e. right after lunch people who ate nearby would go on the ride before leaving). We always find ourselves in a similar quandary in picking our passes due to the tiering. After tier 1 it’s usually a shot in the dark to pick the other two. In no particular order we’ve done Mission Space, Figment, Spaceship Earth, the Land, etc. Also depends on what you pick as your Tier 1, as we like to cluster the 3 based on proximity to avoid running around (i.e. if Soarin’ is first pick, we’d probably go with Figment, the Land, or Spaceship Earth, etc.).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom