Epcot or Cruise Line?

flyawayboy

Original Poster
My girlfriend and I met whilst working in World Showcase on the International Programme 4 years ago.

We're returning to Orlando in 4 weeks, and also going on a Disney cruise in September.

Both places are special as we met whilst working at Epcot, but the cruise was the first vacation to took together when we had been together for around 9 months.

Not sure if I should pop the question in Epcot, at the exact location where we met - or if I should wait and do it on the cruise.

She isn't one for big grand public exhibitions in front of people - and has spoken before about her engagement being a quiet and romantic affair rather than a spectacle. So, this makes me think that doing it in a secluded location on Castaway Cay might be better.

Any thoughts?

Cubs Brian

One suggestion run quickly, just kidding how about under the stars on your balcony( or a secluded spot on the cruise ship?

flyawayboy

Original Poster
We've got a stateroom with one of the big portholes, not a verandah - but it could work on a quiet section of one of the decks?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Carry the ring with you for both and if an opportune moment presents itself, propose on the spot. Just make it seem like it was exactly what you'd planned and it'll be the most romantic proposal she'd ever imagined! :king:

flyawayboy

Original Poster
Very good suggestion.

I was thinking of something quiet and romantic on Deck 7 (the quiet one) of the Disney Magic. It's her 28th birthday whilst we are out there and I plan to book Palo for dinner.

Could do it after there. Perfect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom