EPCOT-HISTA, LAND fastpass update

minnie61650

As a person who needs to use an EVC to get around the parks I would love to see the fast pass machines for Sorin' outside or in the upper area of the building.

Many of you may not be aware but there is just 1 very small elevator in the land building. It will hold up 2 EVC's, 2 WC's or combo of 1 each if only 1 other guest accomodates each EVC or WC and even then it is a very tight fit.

It is my opinion that WDW should have added a 2ed elevator at the very least when they closed the building during the refub for the Sorin' attraction or they should have added a Handicapped acessible enterence directly to the ground floor from the outside.

JMHO

Lucky

For Soarin', I hope so. Whilst it makes sense to have the machines at the entrance to the ride it just doen't work here. There are always far, far to many people in that area. Moving it outside would redice congestion massively.

As for HISTA, couldn't really care less. To be honest I'm amazed that anyone ever thought that this was worthy of a FP. I've seen it once at DLP and never bothered since. Other than Philharmagic, very few 3D movie attractions do anything for me.
I think Muppets is a pretty funny 3D. I agree Philharmagic is the best of them, and HISTA is the worst.

silentb0b

if you don't realize the location of the machines is marketing 101. once you are in the building for them, you stay and get food, and see the movie and land ride.

they will not move them. it's genius.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom