Epcot : help with place to eat please

CheerT1

Original Poster
we are in Epcot now. We are trying to think of a place to eat lunch. We were thinking Chinese food. But don't know if that's any good here. We have 4 kids who range from 6-11. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

danyoung56

we are in Epcot now. We are trying to think of a place to eat lunch. We were thinking Chinese food. But don't know if that's any good here. We have 4 kids who range from 6-11. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

There was just a writeup on Easy WDW about the Lotus Blossom Café, the quick service place in China. Looked pretty good!

turp65

If you like Mexican food, I'd go with that!! I've always enjoyed the Nachos! Or, maybe Fish and Chips in the UK? HAVE FUN!!

180º

Can't go wrong with Boulangerie Patisserie for some good sandwiches, quiche, baked goods, or just a baguette! If you're going the meat route, Morocco is great. Tangerine Cafe or get a table at the amazing Restaurant Marrakesh.

And don't forget to grab some lefse from Norway later. Man, I wish I was there.

belledream

We tend to stay away from Lotus Blossom Café as it's not very different from Chinese take-out at home. May I suggest Katsura Grill for a more unique take on Asian food? We always get good udon soups and chicken cutlets there!

epcotisbest

Inside the Land Pavilion. Go in and down the escalator. You will see the seating area out in the middle.

Good luck. Lots of dining options in Epcot. Also don't forget the walk up Fish and Chips place next to The Rose and Crown.
Yes, we love the fish and chips there.

Berret

In the Parks
No
I may catch flak for this, but another place you may consider is Starbucks. Granted, it's no sit-down meal by any stretch of the imagination, but I like their breakfast sandwiches, even for lunch, and there are some drinks that kids can enjoy. My 11-year-old stepson loves to eat there.

KLeigh

The pizza at Via Napoli is always a solid choice, but you really can't go wrong eating at Epcot! (Except the Electric Umbrella.....stay far, far away from that one Sunshine Seadons is a much better option.)

YozhikRoth

Maybe I'm spoiled, as my kids have always been adventurous eaters, but I take the opportunity at EPCOT to let them challenge their palettes. Their first trip, when they were 6 and 4, we did the Princess Buffet at Norway as a way to introduce Scandinavian food, then had dinner later at Marrakesh. Of course there was plenty of burgers and ice cream as well.

Weather_Lady

My family's favorite is Tangierine Cafe in the Morocco Pavilion (shawarma platters with tabbouleh, baklava for dessert) -- although we buy one adult plate to split between our two children, because the kids' menu there is (or was, when we were there) just burgers and such. If we want something quick with which we can walk around and aren't looking for more than one or two menu options from which to choose, fish 'n chips from the GB Pavilion is a good choice.

If you want to go to the place with the largest selection of freshly-prepared foods (multiple stations with everything from Asian-inspired dishes to soups and sandwiches), then Sunshine Seasons (in the center of The Land pavilion) is the place to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom