Epcot FP+ Tiers have Changed?

purplepansy

Original Poster
Just booked FP+ for January 14 at Epcot. With Soarin' and Maelstrom down, I was planning on picking Test Track from Group 1 and Mission Space and SSE from Group 2.

Nope.

Mission Space is now Group 1, which left my second option in Group 2 down to Character Spot, Figment, Seas, and Turtle Talk. A fairly uninspiring lineup for a group of adults.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Just booked FP+ for January 14 at Epcot. With Soarin' and Maelstrom down, I was planning on picking Test Track from Group 1 and Mission Space and SSE from Group 2.

Nope.

Mission Space is now Group 1, which left my second option in Group 2 down to Character Spot, Figment, Seas, and Turtle Talk. A fairly uninspiring lineup for a group of adults.
At least when we were there in August we had Soarin' to choose from. I totally agree with what you're saying - we rode Figment once and had to pick it several times just to utilise our FP allocation

GeoDonJac34

Just found this out too. We will be there Jan. 10 to 17. Can't believe we have fast passes for Figment. Woo Hoo. DHS was tough too, but at least you can fp RNRC one day and TSM another.

Cosmic Commando

Agreed. I tend to use my FP for the MK and do the morning at one of the other parks & lunch, then hop over to MK for the later afternoon and get on three rides.
I did this to ride rides at MK that are cooler at night: 7D, BTMRR, Splash, and Jungle Cruise. It's the one thing I like about scheduling FP in advance. I was able to hop over to MK and catch all those things with almost no wait and see the nighttime entertainment in a way that simply wouldn't have been possible under the old system.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom