Epcot Food & Wine entertainment

Plowboy

I read the other day on two other websites (AllEars & Disney Food Blog) the scheduled live entertainment for this years F&W festival. It appears to be made up of both Disney entertainment such as Voices of Liberty and Mariachi Cobre as well as local or regional bands. I suppose that as some "name" acts are not touring much yet; if at all, that's the best we can expect. The thing I find puzzling is that so far the only dates listed for shows ends at the end of September. So, what about those of us who come in October? As Seinfeld's soup nazi character used to say, "no entertainment for you"?

jaklgreen

I just don't think that they have released that info yet. I am holding out hope that they will actually have some big names, like they used to. I saw a post somewhere a few weeks ago that showed Taylor Dane had Epcot listed as an appearance on her website for a date in October.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Many performers across the country and across the musical genre are just starting to reschedule their performance dates and deciding how much they are willing to travel. Disneys probably going to need to draw more local entertainers to help fill the void if there is a lack of bands willing to come to WDW. Expect more info to be released when Disney can lock in dates.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom