Epcot Club Cool.

sgtmgd

I agree with everything you said here Hatter. This is a great place to cool off and cool down with a cold beverage. Your top 3 choices these are definitely our faves, with our kids preferring the Fanta.

I also want to point out that I actually can now drink Beverly without so much as cringe...and do I dare say I'm beginning to enjoy it a bit?
Check you man card :D

JIMINYCR

Loved the old Club Cool entrance into the igloo. The blast of cool air was refreshing on those hot humid days!! And the frozen man (Refreshus Maximus) was neat. My favorite flavor has been Mexico's apple or China's watermelon coming in second. I always have said it's too bad they don't sell gift packs of those flavors in small sample bottles. I would love to take them home with me. They would be a great souvenir, and after describing Beverly to friends, it would be a hoot to pass out a sample for them to taste.

Mrs.Toad

Mozambique ginger ale....if it was sold here I would give up Schwepp's and Canda Dry.

It has a spicy, gingery kick, and very refreshing on a day in Epcot when the sun beats down.

Mrs.Toad

If you don't like Beverly, I don't either, do not ever try the Italian soda, chinotto.

I, er, can't even describe the taste, but I think it is acquired. People love it so it tastes good to many. I don't know which is worse, chinotto or Beverly.

I love limonata ( lemon) and aranciata ( orange) but I can't get into the other two. I have only had San Pellegrino brands, maybe there are better.

Dad 2 M & M

I always forget to go to Club Cool when I'm in Ecpot. I have had the drinks at the World of Coke in Atlanta. my favorite is the drink from Costa Rica and i also really like the Barq's red cream soda (not sure if its at club cool). I'm not sure why, but they don't sell it in the south, I have only found it in the midwest.
They don't have it at Club Cool. The do have the same bitter one from Italy!!

I am amazed the World of Coke doesn't have Fanta Banana......also; we thought it was better at Underground.

onesandzeros

Love the watermelon, but they were out the last two times I visited.
But, what's with the sticky floors? My shoes snapped and picked up leaves
all the way to The Land.

msteel

Nobody else likes my favorite VegitaBeta? I had to finally stop being merely a lurker just to defend it.:D

And, I'm really not sure what all the fuss is over the Beverly. My memory of it is that it is bland, maybe a bit bitter, but not awful like it is reputed.

Bairstow

I still call the place Ice Station Cool.
In the old setup they had a short "cave" walkthrough with a frozen caveman a snow machine.
My sister and I would see who could stand to stand underneath the snow machine the longest.

As for the new location, Fanta Kolita is good stuff.

5568653321_bb389541f0.jpg

JAG107

I always forget to go to Club Cool when I'm in Ecpot. I have had the drinks at the World of Coke in Atlanta. my favorite is the drink from Costa Rica and i also really like the Barq's red cream soda (not sure if its at club cool). I'm not sure why, but they don't sell it in the south, I have only found it in the midwest.

I think Big Red is pretty close to Barq's Red Creme, it's one of my favorites. For the OP, my fav at Club Cool is Mezzomix, floowed closely by the watermelon. No trip to WDW is complete without a stop here!

Spike-in-Berlin

Nobody else likes my favorite VegitaBeta? I had to finally stop being merely a lurker just to defend it.:D

And, I'm really not sure what all the fuss is over the Beverly. My memory of it is that it is bland, maybe a bit bitter, but not awful like it is reputed.

My GF loves vegita beta, always drinks it most when we are there. I also like it although it's not my favorite.

And concerning Beverly, I just love it to watch the expression on peoples faces when they taste it for the first time.

Quite ironic is that the only place in the world where I actually drink Mezzomix is Club Cool, because I am from Germany and could buy the stuff in every supermarket but I don't drink it at home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom