Enchanted Tales with Belle Fastpass+?

Avenger117

How are the lines for Enchanted Tales with Belle? We know someone that is taking first graders and I am not sure what to tell them. I haven't done thos attraction.

Are the lines long, should they use a fastpass for it?

Thank you!

Lucky

It really varies. In the middle of the day, probably. At the end of the day (or at park opening of course) the lines are likely to be short.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

If you can't get there within the first hour or two after rope drop or during the hour before the park closes, absolutely use FP+ for ETWB. It's a low-capacity attraction and will have long lines (averaging 30 minutes or so, with very little shade in which to wait) for most of the day.

Upvote 0

blueboxdoctor

I went with my sister last December and the line wasn't long at all. I believe it was around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Though, to be safe it can't hurt to get the pass, the line in past years has been pretty intense for what the show actually is.

Upvote 0

Tom 55

I have the WDW lines appt on my phone. Right now 2.30 pm on Friday 2/12/2016 wait time is 10 minutes. That is just waiting for one preshow before entering. Why use a Fastpass + for that short of a wait.

Attachments

• IMG_1800.JPG
    IMG_1800.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 21
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom