News 'Encanto' and 'Indiana Jones'-themed experiences at Animal Kingdom

KDM31091

I know that at this point it’s not going to likely change, but it baffles me that Disney finds it more reasonable to demolish/ replace Dinoland instead of adding to a park with so few attractions as it is. There’s no reason we couldn’t have Tropical Americas as an addition, and they could also improve Dinoland.

I hope at the very least we are given ample warning with closures, as sometimes not much is given.

celluloid

I know that at this point it’s not going to likely change, but it baffles me that Disney finds it more reasonable to demolish/ replace Dinoland instead of adding to a park with so few attractions as it is. There’s no reason we couldn’t have Tropical Americas as an addition, and they could also improve Dinoland.

I hope at the very least we are given ample warning with closures, as sometimes not much is given.

In reality that is exactly what should have happened.

Not only is it cheaper to just replace something that is already a larger ticket attraction that we are seeing more frequently, staffing is going to continue to struggle.

So projections have staffing being an intense struggle before and of course while EPIC opens. By early 2025 you will see many things more desperate staffing mode. It is not just front of the line situation that the CP helps with. But big professional recruiting has gone on.

PREMiERdrum

It would require a massive expansion, since they'd have to develop the area between the existing park and Conservation Station too -- at least to the extent of having a walking path with bathrooms, snack stands, etc.
Given the way its squeezed between the safari and the trek - and with the high number of animal care facilities along Conservation Way - I'd be shocked to see them go this route. There are plenty of areas for expansion that wouldn't require this level of development or guest access risk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom