Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Turn this crap OFF!!!!!

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters

The_CEO

Original Poster
Yes he's back... WIth a new " single..."
"Without Me"

I find it addicting... Doesnt dis gays or any other " racist" remarks.. Kinda weird hearing the song from him.. He makes fun of Mobey lol.. Thats about it though.. SO what do you all think of it:?

~ Justin...

The_CEO

Original Poster
I can understand your opinion.. Im not that fond... of EMINEM.. But i like this song...

lileonard

Banned
I love him, I like the fact that hes not afraid to say anything, Im sure his new album will go muliplatinum again.

As for the single, I like the beat and I love the line where he tears apart moby, and limp bizkit again.

Not bad

The_CEO

Original Poster
I like his music.............. But its just sooo funny how Shady disses Moby hehe..
~ Justin...

The Mom

Premium Member
I like the pink one! (although most folks around here want the teal) ;)

Oh, you meant THAT M&M ? No Opinion! ;)

Fossil

Eminem's lyrics are the most inept thing i have ever heard. He just does it to be funny. There's no meaning in his music but just to defame people. An apotheosis would his opinion about Moby. Moby is a better artist than Eminem will ever be. DMX, a true hip-hop artist made fun of him in one of his songs(Party Up) and did Eminem ever confront him about it.......NO! Is he afraid of DMX or can he just bash on people that are not rap artist. He's a joke.

Originally posted by Fossil
Eminem's lyrics are the most inept thing i have ever heard. He just does it to be funny. There's no meaning in his music but just to defame people. An apotheosis would his opinion about Moby. Moby is a better artist than Eminem will ever be. DMX, a true hip-hop artist made fun of him in one of his songs(Party Up) and did Eminem ever confront him about it.......NO! Is he afraid of DMX or can he just bash on people that are not rap artist. He's a joke.
what does inept mean? oh i love Eminem music it is so funny and so are the videos plus the endind of the this video had a good message.

NowInc

I personally like eminem for his unique style and his use of certain samples...even tho im sure DRE is behind most of it..

personally..i could care less about his lyrics...

Erika

I just heard it a few mins ago on my way home. I admit it's d-mn catchy. Eminem is the kind of person I listen to with my brother when we are feeling goofy (as siblings often get!!!). But personally I think he's a d---head.:rolleyes:

Sheri

hmm...Eminem...cute, very cute...His brother isn't bad either :slurp:

I like the new song...love the new video, pretty funny :) Plus the fact his younger brother is in it makes it better :sohappy: :p

(I love me...lol)

The_CEO

Original Poster
I have to say... M&M has a big mouth.... Cusses.. etc.... But he sounds so funny when he talks.. Maybe thats why i like him so much...
hehe
~ Justin...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom