Eating in the bathroom

Communicore

Original Poster
I recall as a CM at Cosmic's that there were people who ate inside the bathrooms due to lack of seating, as we definitely got tray's from the bathroom on several occassions. Also I saw someone at Yakitori House take his food inside the bathroom due to lack of seating in that restaurant. Does anyone here resort to that if needed, or have seen examples of bathroom eaters?

willtravel

I recall as a CM at Cosmic's that there were people who ate inside the bathrooms due to lack of seating, as we definitely got tray's from the bathroom on several occassions. Also I saw someone at Yakitori House take his food inside the bathroom due to lack of seating in that restaurant. Does anyone here resort to that if needed, or have seen examples of bathroom eaters?
:jawdrop:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It does not seem to be a phenomenon unique to Disney. The picture below is of a changing table in the men's bathroom in a rest stop just east of Orlando on I-4

P1060650.jpg

PhilharMagician

It does not seem to be a phenomenon unique to Disney. The picture below is of a changing table in the men's bathroom in a rest stop just east of Orlando on I-4

P1060650.jpg
Where do you find this stuff? :hilarious:

Never eat where you poop.

and don't eat your poop. o_O

On to the topic. I have seen these CS restaurants packed to the point of people eating standing up, using garbage cans as tables and sitting on the floor for a picnic. I would not put it past someone finding a seat on the throne and chowing down. When the MK hits those near capacity days it is absolutely insane. I don't know how people can actually enjoy their visit.

draybook

I don't understand why people freak out about it. Chances are that some of those CMs didn't wash properly or at all. It's not like poop molecules are floating around waiting for a tray of food to infect.

The same nasty hands that touch the bathroom door are the same ones that touch the doors at the opening of the restaurant. And just think of how many hands touch the railings in queue lines. I'm pretty confident saying that at times the bathroom might be the least of your worries concerning hygiene.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wait, that states it belongs to Baby, not that it's for babies to use only. Who is Baby and why is his/her table in there anyway?
I am fairly certain that one of two possibilities are at play...

1. English is not the first language of the person that wrote it.
2. The person who wrote it refers to 4th grade as their senior year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom