Eating in the bathroom

englanddg

One Little Spark...
10484-620x-bathroom.jpg

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Just got through this thread....I threw up a little in my mouth.:depressed::jawdrop:

I would hope nobody actually eats in the bathroom. I could see a scenario where maybe someone is done eating and grabs their tray to throw out the trash but doesn't see the trash can so they drop them off in the bathroom. OK, it's not a really plausible scenario, but better than the alternative of actually eating in the bathroom...I just threw up a little again.

Avenger117

Thats awful, why?!? I don't like using public restrooms at all. In fact I have requested to not be sat next to the restrooms at restaurants before, eating in one is just plain gross.

Cesar R M

Thats awful, why?!? I don't like using public restrooms at all. In fact I have requested to not be sat next to the restrooms at restaurants before, eating in one is just plain gross.
agree, it gets worse when you get the smelly air that emanates from some bathrooms.. and worse when you remember that some of the people never wash their hands.

BiffyClyro

I recall as a CM at Cosmic's that there were people who ate inside the bathrooms due to lack of seating, as we definitely got tray's from the bathroom on several occassions. Also I saw someone at Yakitori House take his food inside the bathroom due to lack of seating in that restaurant. Does anyone here resort to that if needed, or have seen examples of bathroom eaters?

Were people being mean?
lindsay+lohan+eats+alone+in+bathroom.png

Last edited:

Uncle Remus

I recall a time when WDW would open up more restaurants when busy. And a time before that when they did not have them closed half the year to begin with.

Half the restarants in the MK closed for operating reasons, and their patrons eating on the toilets. They took heaven and turned it into a pigsty. Which reminds of the French revolutionary troops turning thousand year old churches into stables, priceless artworks into throughs.

I must admit. I did not expect such an astute and educated analogy when I opened a thread on meals in a bathroom. For that I thank you

Avenger117

agree, it gets worse when you get the smelly air that emanates from some bathrooms.. and worse when you remember that some of the people never wash their hands.

Oh yeah, I see people leave the bathroom without washing their hands all the time. There is a bar in Kansas City that has the sinks outside of the bathroom, so everyone would know if you didn't wash your hands.

The Empress Lilly

Oh yeah, I see people leave the bathroom without washing their hands all the time. There is a bar in Kansas City that has the sinks outside of the bathroom, so everyone would know if you didn't wash your hands.
So clever! Wish they would do that everywhere. People who don't wash their hands gross me out. :depressed:

...and after visting the toilet, his unwashed hand reached into the bowl of peanuts on the bar and

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom