easier??

Tomi-Rocket

Original Poster
I just commented on a post about Le Cellier and it got me thinking about next year. With LC going to Signature Dining for dinner I had the idea that it might actually be easier to get a reservation. I think lunch reservations will now be coveted and will be very difficult to get now.

What do you think? Will Le Cellier be easier to get a dinner reservation now that it is Signature Dining? :shrug:

UberPlannerMom

My guess is that Disney doesn't think it will be any easier. They want to keep it packed, but think people are willing to pay twice as much and still keep it packed. We shall see I guess!

zurgandfriend

I'll be honest if Le Cellier is going to cost 2 DDP credits, I'd rather go to the yachtsman. Sames number of credits and IMO a better meal.

laynalee07

I dont think that it will be any easier to get into if it goes to signature for dinner... Disney is good on doing their research and like the above poster, they know that most people will be willing to spend more unfortuntely.

But i do agree that lunch time reservations will now be almost impossible to secure. :(

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I think there's a definite 50-50 split here. On one hand, many people on the DDP may not either know nor care that Le Cellier has gone Signature. It's their favorite place and they will get the ADR regardless. Others will refuse to spend that type of capital on a meal that (as others have said) is just as good at Yachtsman or someplace else. Bottom line, I'd still make your ADR as soon as you possibly can.....

EnchantedRose

Question

This may be a silly question...but after reading this....i'm confused:confused:. Once LC goes signature, does that mean lunch & dinner? Or is dinner going to be 2 points with lunch still being 1 ts point?

Mukta

This may be a silly question...but after reading this....i'm confused:confused:. Once LC goes signature, does that mean lunch & dinner? Or is dinner going to be 2 points with lunch still being 1 ts point?

You are correct. Lunch will remain one point and dinner will be 2 points on the dining plan.
I do think lunch reservations are going to become impossible. I'm still not sure how dinner will be. They must have separate menus for the different meals to make up for the point/price difference. If dinner is a much better menu, it might become just as hard to get as lunch

kverdon

You have a good point, if Lunch remains at 1 Credit with the current menu, then getting a lunch ADR at LC will make getting breakfast at CRT look like a cakewalk. :brick:

Kevin and Mona

MouseDreaming

I don't know what to say. I've been trying to get a dinner reservation for Le Cellier 180 days out from our trip. We've always wanted to go, and aren't doing the dining plan, so one or two points isn't really an issue. I can easily get lunch ressie's, but nothing is open for dinner. Are they closing ADR's online, until it is reflected everywhere that it will be two points for dinner, and one for lunch, or is everyone figuring the dinner menu will blow them away?:shrug: Personally, I am trying to get one ADR for lunch, and one for dinner. That way, when the new dinner menu comes out, I can see if the price of dinner is worth the menu offerings, and then plan accordingly. I know if I wait until the new dinner menu is out --assuming as we all are that some changes will be made--it will be fully booked!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom