DVC Room availability

jeffk410

Original Poster
Hey all,

Just spur-of-the-moment purchased flights to MCO in July. My girlfriend and I decided to meet my parents at Vero beach for the week. However, we are looking to see if there is any dvc rooms available for the 23rd and 24th of July. I realize it is last minute, but we would love to do a studio or one-bedroom somewhere on property....

If anyone is calling or online, would you mind checking for me? It would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Last edited:

jeffk410

Original Poster
I am sure this is fairly unpredictable, but what are the chances of getting it from the wait list?

GoofGoof

Premium Member
SSR has both studio and 1BR available for both nights.

AK Jambo has studio and 1BR rooms on 7/23 but not 7/24 while Kidani has a studio for 7/24 but not 7/23. Since it's so close it's not real promising that a wait list would work, but you never know and you only need 1 of the 2 nights to come through. Worth a shot.

Edit: Or you could switch rooms during your stay if you really want to get in at AK.

jeffk410

Original Poster
SSR has both studio and 1BR available for both nights.

AK Jambo has studio and 1BR rooms on 7/23 but not 7/24 while Kidani has a studio for 7/24 but not 7/23. Since it's so close it's not real promising that a wait list would work, but you never know and you only need 1 of the 2 nights to come through. Worth a shot.

Awesome, Thanks for the help! I'll try to book the 1 BR at Jambo. I think we decided we need a 1 BR or 2 BR.

Switching rooms is definitely a possibility. Any chance you know if those were Savannah view?

Last edited:

jeffk410

Original Poster
Just to update you guys, I got AKL jambo house SV view for one night and saratoga for the other. Both 1 -bedrooms and i'm on the waitlist for the second night at AKL

Thanks for all the help.

BigTxEars

Just to update you guys, I got AKL jambo house SV view for one night and saratoga for the other. Both 1 -bedrooms and i'm on the waitlist for the second night at AKL

Thanks for all the help.

Hope it works out for you. :)

I would love to try and split stay but the wife doe snot want to have to unpack, repack, unpack etc.....but I could always tell her it was the only rooms we could get those night :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom