DVC Grand Floridian

Bork Bork

This concept art was just posted on another site.

b_783_490_0_1___images_stories_VGF_Concept.jpg

I think it looks great! My wife is excited to use our points there, and if they're in line with BLT, I'm all in.

dreamscometrue

Our home resort is at the A.K.V., which we love, but we might add on there. We've loved our stays at B.L.T. (being so close to M.K.), and are really looking forward to staying at the G.F. Villas too.

Pioneer Hall

That's the only place I'd consider buying into DVC, since you can't buy WL through Disney anymore. By the time it happens though (if it happens), the price will be so far out of my range.

You can buy VWL through Disney still...you might just have to go on their waitlist first if they don't have exactly the points you are looking for. They will be happy to ROFR a contract if you are going to give them the premium they will get on the points over resale.

Pioneer Hall

Interesting! Nothing has started yet I am guessing then, b/c I definitely don't think I saw any construction there a week and a 1/2 ago. :animwink:

Ground clearing and infrastructure is well underway. They also closed the Spa recently for about 18 months for the construction. It will be going vertical in another couple of months I believe.

TomHendricks

I often wonder if people would be as upset with this construction if it was just an addition to the Grand Floridian and not an DVC addition.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom