DVC Discount for Marathon

carenyllie

Original Poster
My dad is a DVC member and I would ask him this question but long story very short, I can't right now. Anyway, could someone find out for me what the discount is for entry into the 1/2 marathon and the marathon for 2008? And if I can get the discount if it's my Dad who is the member? Thanks so much!!!!

slappy magoo

My dad is a DVC member and I would ask him this question but long story very short, I can't right now. Anyway, could someone find out for me what the discount is for entry into the 1/2 marathon and the marathon for 2008? And if I can get the discount if it's my Dad who is the member? Thanks so much!!!!

You're lucky I'm sick & bored tonight :)

No info for 2008 savings, but DVC members THIS year saved a whopping 5 bucks on either the whole OR half marathon. And as per this year's registration form...

Cast Members and Disney Vacation Club Members must attach
a copy of their valid WALT DISNEY WORLD® ID or
Disney Vacation Club Member ID with the registration form.
SORRY, ALL ENTRY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Mail all registration forms to:
WALT DISNEY WORLD® Marathon
P.O. Box 536547 - Orlando, FL - 32853-6547

So, I would guess, unless you live with your dad or are listed on the deed, you might have to pay the 5 extra bucks

carenyllie

Original Poster
Totally not worth $5 to hassle my Dad.....thanks for finding out though. He did give me his member number so I could call to find out but they are just not very friendly to you anymore unless you are actually the member. I used to be able to call with him number and they would be so helpful. Now, they are RUDE....at least the woman I talked to was. She wouldn't give me the time of day!!

ultramm

Besides the $5 you save the Active.com fees($4) you pay for doing it online. I usually get a copy of the DVC app early and post it on my website.

The difference is worth a cold pitcher of adult beverage after the race for DW and myself:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom