DVC Brainstorm

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
To kick off some of the DVC plans...I'm gonna start with the Yacht Club DVC that I wanted to do

BCV%20Map.jpg

Basically to do this I'm gonna move the bus stop to other side of the convention center (which is the alternate stop for the buses) and have a small overhang path, much like in the Beach Club Villas, that connects the Yacht Club Villas to the Main Resort and entrance.

It will be a smaller DVC offering in terms of rooms. But I figured we start small and work our way up to bigger DVC resorts over time. More details to come soon!

Love the map! :D Love the idea of moving the bus stop as well!

What's really cool is it looks like you made a zero entry pool for DVC Really neat! :D

Think there's a way we can still add the "Yacht" Bungalows from the original plans as well by adding them in by the along the walkpath by Stormalong Bay... Right on Crescent Lake (This also gives a great view of Illuminations for the Bungalows:))

spacemt354

Chili's
Love the map! :D Love the idea of moving the bus stop as well!
Thank you! It makes more sense over there to me anyway:p
What's really cool is it looks like you made a zero entry pool for DVC Really neat! :D
Eh...let's just say I did that intentionally:rolleyes::cool:
Think there's a way we can still add the "Yacht" Bungalows from the original plans as well by adding them in by the along the walkpath by Stormalong Bay... Right on Crescent Lake (This also gives a great view of Illuminations for the Bungalows:))
Love that idea! That would be neat:D

spacemt354

Chili's
Exactly!

Put it on the smaller beach as well as the docks.... Make the dock wider on the left for more DVC traffic flow to add to the guests going for boat transport :D
Insider shot right here:p I took this on our last trip...we got really lucky with the rooms last time

I wonder if you could photoshop bungalows into this spot so we could see it from a different angle?:cool:

Suchomimus

Yacht Club, a Jungle based one (i think that was Red) and now this one.

You can do whatever you like! Refurb a current one or create a new one!
We would like to create two. Dobby will go first with a seasonal themed villas (Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter) ; and I will go last with an all-American DVC, and will cover five parts; Liberty Manors (the original 13 states/colonies), Gulf Coast Beachfronts (Southeastern states that make up the Gulf of Mexico such as Louisiana and Florida), Pioneer's Ranch (Midwestern America), Soutwestern Pueblos (Southwestern America) and Pacific Ridge (Northwest Pacific states).

spacemt354

Chili's
We would like to create two. Dobby will go first with a seasonal themed villas (Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter) ; and I will go last with an all-American DVC, and will cover five parts; Liberty Manors (the original 13 states/colonies), Gulf Coast Beachfronts (Southeastern states that make up the Gulf of Mexico such as Louisiana and Florida), Pioneer's Ranch (Midwestern America), Soutwestern Pueblos (Southwestern America) and Pacific Ridge (Northwest Pacific states).
image.png

spacemt354

Chili's
Any progress on these?

They do sound pretty cool :)

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster

And this looks amazing! :eek:

I need to check my own threads more :bookworm::p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom