Dumb guests doing dumb things.....

Driver

I feel like some just leave thier brains at home..

Last time A girl walked right in front of the tram

Add your storys bellow
Yeah I had posted this on another thread. A father had taken his 2 small children (somewhere between 5-7) and was crossing the bus lanes at MK from one side completely across to the other. Lifting them over the fences then running to the next. It caused quite disturbance among the drivers who immediately stopped out of disbelief that someone would be so stupid. Bad enough to put yourself in harms way, but your kids! And what did you just teach them?

Goofyernmost

There is no limit to stupid now days. I sometimes think that terrorists have put a chemical in the water that cause everyone to go brain dead. In my driving job at the airport you would not believe the number of people that just fling their car doors open into oncoming traffic. Saw one the other day that transformed the door into an accordion. Thankfully the person didn't get hurt other then a sprained wrist. Or people that just drive out those exits that have the spikes with huge signs that say stop... spike bar, it's even visible. All four tires gone! Even if they didn't notice the spikes, how could they have missed the signs or are they one of those that feel that rules do not apply to them?

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

The dumb idea to climb Mexico's Pyramid..
The one that got big attention..

And then there is this one..

We now have this sign due to that reason...
Epcot-Mexico-No-Climbing-Sign-Pyramid-620x330.jpg

Fantasia Gardens

In August, I was waiting for a friendship boat in the rain at the boardwalk. I started to hear shouting and a kid screaming, so I turned around and saw that a man was holding his 10-12 year old son upside down by the ankles over the railing of the boardwalk, right over the water. After about 15 seconds the man pulled his son back over and the whole family had a great laugh about it. Sometimes I really wonder what’s going through peoples’ heads.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

There is no limit to stupid now days. I sometimes think that terrorists have put a chemical in the water that cause everyone to go brain dead. In my driving job at the airport you would not believe the number of people that just fling their car doors open into oncoming traffic. Saw one the other day that transformed the door into an accordion. Thankfully the person didn't get hurt other then a sprained wrist. Or people that just drive out those exits that have the spikes with hug signs that say stop... spike bar, it's even visible. All four tires gone! Even if they didn't notice the spikes, how could they have missed the signs or are they one of those that feel that rules do not apply to them?
I drive for UPS. I could write books, daily, on the stupid nonsense I see people doing. As far as the dumbest thing I've actually seen at Disneyworld it would probably be the drunken buffoons at EPCOT in the evening cussing and acting like fools in front of kids. Or just people in generally using very foul language and not caring who can hear them.

Goofyernmost

Having lived near the central Florida scene since 2005, we have noticed an astonishing increase in bad or idiotic guest behavior since we moved here. I know you were kidding about the chemical in the water thing, but it really is a puzzle as to why it seems to get worse over the years, when people are still people, and common sense is still just that. You can't point fingers at American values alone, because I've noticed stupidity surging in all nationalities that visit the parks. It is a mystery, and a frustratingly noticeable trend.
My theory (other then the water thing) is that it can be narrowed down to the entitlement thing. There no longer is concern about others besides ourselves. It has manifested itself in the actions of government and the public at large. I should not have to be concerned about anything, I'm special, people have to yield to me, I don't have to use common sense or do anything for myself. I certainly do not have to be concerned about others. I will just demand that the red sea part and then walk to the other side. I'm worth it.

It's certainly that way in traffic situations. I have never seen so many bone head moves as I have in the last few years. It can translate to so many things. Step in front of a stroller or ETV and get hit... the response is why can't they be more careful. Or if I open my car door into the path of an oncoming vehicle it's their fault that my drivers door is now in a separate county from the rest of my car. It's always someone elses job to be alert and care, but, only when it is about themselves not others.

I hope that we snap out of it as a society soon, but, I'm not really thinking it will in what is left of my lifetime.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom