Dueling Dragons!

Tot Fan

Original Poster
Does anyone know where I can find a good on-ride video of Dragon Fire and/or Dragon Ice? I've only found the ones on www.digital-disney.com which is mostly the queue. Any help would be nice.

Thanks

17 more days:sohappy:

woofboy111

I may get it. My annual pass expires sunday, so all this week i'm going there trying to film all of the attractions. If I can get in the front seat of one of the trains, I will film it. Otherwise, it seems kind of ointless because all you would see is the seat in front of you. If I get it, I'll upload it to Popkids server in the ride videos section of this site.

Tot Fan

Original Poster
Alright, thanks!

Ok, thanks a lot. Yeah it is kind of pointless to tape the seat in front of you. Good luck I hope your able to get the front! Are you going to put the video on this site? www.wdwmagic.com ?

Thanks!:D

woofboy111

Well, wdwmagic is a disney site so I don't know if he'll upload a universal ride there. I do upload my videos to the ftp of http://www.popkid.com/disney/. You can find links to the universal videos that i filmed under ride videos in the digital media forum. So far I have the hulk, et, woody woodpeckers nuthouse coaster, and the flying unicorn uploaded (I'm not sure if there are links posted for the flying unicorn and the hulk.)

woofboy111

Yesterday I got both of the coasters. It wasn't in the front seat, but I tried to hold the camera off the side of the coaster as much as possible. The quality could be better, and there's no sound, but it's the best I could get with the camera I was using. I should have both of them uploaded sometime this week. I'll keep you posted...

:sohappy:

Tot Fan

Original Poster
yeah!

Thank you so much! You will have to tell me how to get the videos through ftp. I'm not sure what that is. Thanks a bunch!:D

11-10 more days!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom