Drive Time?

Cruella

Anyone know about how long it is (time wise) from Orlando International to Epcot area? Also, is it really as much as 20 minutes from Epcot area to Magic Kingdom area.....even in November? Thanks! Trying to use up every last bit of time that I can....:lol:

PurpleFigment

The drive from the airport is about 30 minutes. Most of it is incredibly boring and incredibly expensive on the tollway. Take lots of $1 bills or quarters.

As for the drive between Epcot and MK, it can take a while. They aren't far apart, but they aren't a hop, skip and a jump either. It shouldn't take TOO long...10-15 minutes from parking lot to parking lot. Going from Epcot to the car and the car to the transportation center to the park...that's the bulk of the time between the parks.

Upvote 0

civileng68

Account Suspended
20 mins?

What was that person smoking that told you that?

Maybe to get into the actual park it would be 20 minutes. NO way it takes 20 minutes to drive from Epcot's parking lot to MK parking lot.

However because the MK is not at the parking lot it does take longer to get into the park.

If you plan on ending your day at MK, the best thing to do is to start off your day by going and parking at the MK parking lot, taking the monorail to Epcot and at the end the day when you're ready to go back to MK, you can just jump on the monorail and go.

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

I live in Rhode Island which is approximately the same size as Disney and as such Rhode Islanders have a mentality that if it's more than 10 minutes away, it is considered a day trip!:lol: That being said I don't think we have ever been on a bus for more than 15 minutes (I think my Rhode Island head would explode). The ride from Disney to the airport is 22 miles!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom