Drink options on the QSDP

Cartoons626

Original Poster
Hey :)
I was just wondering on the QSDP what drink options are you allowed with your meal, I know there is water, soda and tea/ coffee. But some counter service restaurants have frozen slush drinks and different lemonade drinks, are they allowed as a drink options? Are there any other special options in select places around the park?

Thank you for any replys :)

Jon81uk

If you check the latest version of the dining plan brochure https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/m...altDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2016QuickService.pdf
You will notice that it states the dessert and/or drink may be swapped for a snack item. The snacks are anything with the purple DDP logo next to them on the menu board.
Almost all non-alcoholic slushies have the snack symbol so you can switch your drink for one.

Also as you can now have any snack instead of dessert it also means (where available) you can get a savoury side that is a snack credit in place of dessert, such as soup or onion rings (depending on the restaurant).

Just remember the snacks you wish to substitute in for dessert must be purchased in the same transaction as the rest of the meal, you can't "save" them.

Cartoons626

Original Poster
If you check the latest version of the dining plan brochure https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/m...altDisneyWorld/en_us/PDF/2016QuickService.pdf
You will notice that it states the dessert and/or drink may be swapped for a snack item. The snacks are anything with the purple DDP logo next to them on the menu board.
Almost all non-alcoholic slushies have the snack symbol so you can switch your drink for one.

Also as you can now have any snack instead of dessert it also means (where available) you can get a savoury side that is a snack credit in place of dessert, such as soup or onion rings (depending on the restaurant).

Just remember the snacks you wish to substitute in for dessert must be purchased in the same transaction as the rest of the meal, you can't "save" them.

Thanks for the reply, that clears things up :) I love lemonade so the new DP rules will work well for me, can't wait to try the mandarin orange lemonade :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom