dreamflight

jared400

Original Poster
i was watching martins dreamflight tribute today (its great) and when it got to the future part i noticed that it kinda looked like disney world in the future i saw a building that kind of looked like space mountain covered in metallic glass and a sphere that looked like spaceship earth (also covered in mettalic glass) does anyone know if this part of the ride really was disney world in the future???? :)

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks jared! :wave:

It may be coincidence; I`ve not heard of any facts about this. Having said that, the NYWF64 CoP was actually put in the E.P.C.O.T. model that was made for that fair, and the same CoP AND a representation of JII are in the diorama in SSEs finale (the future city model with the laser effects)

Also, Horizons projection of Brava Centuri (as you entered it, the first scene after the loading dock) had Main St, USA from DLC hidden in it. I guess Dreamflight might just be a representation of what you say.

jared400

Original Poster
Thanks jared! :wave:

It may be coincidence; I`ve not heard of any facts about this. Having said that, the NYWF64 CoP was actually put in the E.P.C.O.T. model that was made for that fair, and the same CoP AND a representation of JII are in the diorama in SSEs finale (the future city model with the laser effects)

Also, Horizons projection of Brava Centuri (as you entered it, the first scene after the loading dock) had Main St, USA from DLC hidden in it. I guess Dreamflight might just be a representation of what you say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom