Dreamchasers

Nut4Disney

For those of you who haven't been to Epcot in the last year. After you exit Test Track, there is an exhibit called dream chasers. It's supposed to be a virtual reality thing, but it sucks and it is just a 3 minute commercial for GM. I made the mistake of waiting in line for an hour for it, with others who had no idea what it was. Don't wait in line for this, you'll be disappointed. Just a helpful hint.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Nut4Disney
For those of you who haven't been to Epcot in the last year. After you exit Test Track, there is an exhibit called dream chasers. It's supposed to be a virtual reality thing, but it sucks and it is just a 3 minute commercial for GM. I made the mistake of waiting in line for an hour for it, with others who had no idea what it was. Don't wait in line for this, you'll be disappointed. Just a helpful hint.

I saw that last trip, and was standing in line with my son & his friend (both 8ish) when the CM said that children would not be able to get the "full" effect, so we left. Now I'm glad I did! Thanks for the info.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

I was on line for it in December when someone got off and said i waited for this?!?! He said exactly what you said. I would like to see it though, but I won't wait for it.

Upvote 0

WDWdisney

Well i dont know if 2 years is a long time since I have visited EPCOT but i remember Test Track but done remember the commercial attraction part..... is it something new....?

Upvote 0

dizpins14

I made the mistake of waiting too it's the most pointless thing in all of Disney World. I think it even beats out Hester's and Chester's if that is even possible

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom