dream i had last night

Poco909

Original Poster
i just wanted to tell u the dream i had last night, i had a dream i was at MGM studios, me and my dad setting outside by tower of terror, we were watching people falling and this one group came up and all the people who were wearing glasses on the ride fell down and me and my dad started catching them, it was weird but i was happy to be there in my dream since im here now...blah, lol

SilentWindODoom

I once dreamed pirates chased me through a mall. Is that close enough to a Disney dream.

Heh, they got me into a corner, and I started to fall into a big fountain. The second before I hit the water I woke up. It was bizzare.

bgraham34

Connor002 said:
:lookaroun I once had a dream I was being chased by a pancake...:lookaroun

That is friggin hilarious. Truly thanks for that one. I can't stop laughing. I think I found my laughing place.

On another note for some odd reason when i have really high fevers i always dream of carpets chasing me.

But a pancake tooooooo funny.

mountainmaster1

Once I had a dream I was being chased by Michael Myers while on vacation in Blizzard Beach, that kind of ruined the fact that my dream was in Disney World, I guess murderous pshycos will do that.

By the way, the pancake dream, quite hilarious.:lol:

bgraham34

Connor002 said:
:lookaroun I once had a dream I was being chased by a pancake...:lookaroun

I have to ask was it walking or was it rolling towards you? Also did it have syrup on it. Or was a syrup bottle chasing you too. I think this is so funny.

Connor002

bgraham34 said:
I have to ask was it walking or was it rolling towards you? Also did it have syrup on it. Or was a syrup bottle chasing you too. I think this is so funny.

Walking with midget-like legs. No syrup that I could see/remember. No syrup bottle either.

Dragonrider1227

HunnyPot said:
I love dreaming about the World. When you wake up, it's kinda like you just got back.
I'm in the middle. On the moths before we left, I kept having dreams about us just getting there, each time different. I recall one that we had to go down some slide to get there. :veryconfu Each time i'd think "THIS TIME I'M REALLY HERE" and though I enjoy the dream, it's always kind depressing when I wake up. One I had that I didn't get like that though was after we got back. I've been wanting to record ALOT more of what we do next time we go and I had this dream of me recording "Wishes" WHILE getting to the castle. :lol:

Nemo14

Dragonrider1227 said:
I'm in the middle. On the moths before we left, I kept having dreams about us just getting there, each time different. I recall one that we had to go down some slide to get there.
I've often had that dream about entering through a giant slide - how weird is that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom