Dream Along with Mickey!

rbrower

Someone said something about it in one of their updates. They said that it was good. I hope that I agree (I'm sure that I would).

MicBat

I really enjoyed the new show, seems to fit very nicely, and much better than C-bration.

Actually, I'd say Cinderellabration, a coronation of a princess, fit its location perfectly. I haven't seen the new show in person yet, though, so I cant really say much on the new show.

Chape19714

Actually, I'd say Cinderellabration, a coronation of a princess, fit its location perfectly. I haven't seen the new show in person yet, though, so I cant really say much on the new show.
I'll see it in person within the next 2 weeks, but from the video, I'll say it's very Magic Kingdom. It reminds me of something from the past days. I particularly liked how it was all classic films.

I thought C-bration would have fit better on the other side of the castle, the hub to me is corssroads of all the lands, while fantasyland is the kingdom ruled by the king (who is in the castle), so it would have been a better address to the kingdom there, but there's no stage there, so that was a bit of a problem. It seems all the different charactors would meet at the hub, as it's the hub of all the magical lands.

TsWade2

I saw the video! It was the best! WHEE! I Love it love it love it love it!:sohappy: Little late from the beginning though, but that's okay. I can always find another one. The music comes from Tokyo Disneyland. Like Mickey's Gift of Dreams and One Man's Dream II: The Magic Lives On.:sohappy:

Chape19714

I was pretty certain the music came from elseware. However, I did notice some of the noises and music during Malificant's enterance was part of Cinderlla's Suprise celebration.

Chape19714

I am anxious to see if the show will get a lighting design, and if so, what it will be. I'm sure they'll want to show it during the later hours in the summer and after 31st, as Daylight Savings kicks into effect.

Figment1986

I saw the video! It was the best! WHEE! I Love it love it love it love it!:sohappy: Little late from the beginning though, but that's okay. I can always find another one. The music comes from Tokyo Disneyland. Like Mickey's Gift of Dreams and One Man's Dream II: The Magic Lives On.:sohappy:

well, if they would have longer entrance music... lol sorry i missed like 30 seconds of the show... but i didn't miss much, just the fab 4 running onstage.. maybe my next taping i will be more central for a better view of the stage...

IcicleM

You know what I thought was cute about the show? Hehe, when Donald said to Goofy "*sigh* He we go again*" when Goofy said they were going on another Adventure. It was such a cute little reminder of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. They're SOOO funny together. :)

tecowdw

Saw the new show yesterday during it's official opening day. The show is very good and appropriately themed to the new marketing campaign. It has both princess, pirate and the fab 5 all making appearances so it should appeal to many people. I do like it better than C-bration and the former Surprise Celebration.

Interestingly, I knew nothing about a new show debuting during my visit. However, on-stage rehearsals were held multiple times after park closing Thursday night. The wind was blowing south so the sound of the show made it across the lagoon and woke me up at the Polynesian. I heard something after I fell asleep but didn't pay much attention to it. I was awaken again at 1:45 am and got up to listen to it on the balcony. I heard the new show from afar pretty clearly, including fireworks at the end. I enjoyed being able to have a little sneak peek ~ since I could hear what the show was, I figured it was a new castle stage show. I heard the show going again at 7:00 am. Gee, all night rehearsals ~ wow, what they go through in order to rehearse when guests aren't around. I was hoping I'd get to see the show before my trip eneded and was glad to see it Saturday. In fact, they were filming the 10:40 show with two huge crane cameras.

TsWade2

well, if they would have longer entrance music... lol sorry i missed like 30 seconds of the show... but i didn't miss much, just the fab 4 running onstage.. maybe my next taping i will be more central for a better view of the stage...
It's okay. If you are going to video cam it again, take your time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom