Don't Laugh!

mikeymouse

Dole whips are THE BEST!! I'm not a fan of the float though. I like pineapple flavor but I'm not a texture person when it comes to actually eating the fruit.

Turkey legs and Frontierland Mickey Pretzels (others on the list of supposed "must-haves") ... I succumbed to the turkey leg my last visit. I love turkey dark meat and just finally had to try it. Honestly I didn't care for it at all and will probably never get one again. I like BBQ and everything, but did not care for the smoked flavor it had. The pretzels were no different than a normal super pretzel from your local grocer.

MY must-have's are ... Dole Whip, Citrus Swirl, Mickeys Premium Bar, Chicken Curry (ABC Commissary), baked potato from Liberty Square, and lunch at Biergarten. :)

Attractions ... I've never taken my fiancee to Tom Sawyers Island or in the Swiss Family Treehouse (which is wayy outdated and needs to be taken out). We have never been on RNRC due to fear. I've never went on Space Mountain due to fear but she has.

We have also never stayed on-site, but wish we could some day. I have been to WDW about 20 times. This was her 3rd.

Sans Souci

I have been going to WDW since I was 6 years old and I have never been on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, ToT, RNRC, E:E.

I spend a lot of time waiting for my husband and my son. :lol:

HookEmHorns

I have been going to WDW since I was 6 years old and I have never been on Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, ToT, RNRC, E:E.

I spend a lot of time waiting for my husband and my son. :lol:

No way. You have to give them a chance! I used to sit them out when I was younger but now days I can't pass up Splash Mountain, such an awesome Disney classic. :ROFLOL:

wild01ride

I've been more times than I can count over the course of, yikes, 30 or so years...
So, .....

Gulp, Carousel of Progress...
I know, I know...blasphemy and all that.
To be honest, if I've done Hall of Presidents, it was probably when Ford was the newest addition! LOL! (and I don't remember it)
Can't say I remember setting foot on Tom Sawyer Island either.

To the Dole Whip=Sherbet comment: I recently had my first Dole Whip and it is far superior to any Sorbet, Sherbet, etc. (and EVERYTHING at WDW is expensive, so that's no excuse! :D )

And just to think about how long I've had the blessing of going to WDW and to use the new smilie that I just now saw for the first time...
:eek:

mergatroid

Re dole whip

I've never had one either...I always seem to miss it either because I bypass the area in Adventureland or I'm preoccupied at the time and don't even think about it. It could be reason to go back in a couple of months? :shrug:

Been going for over 30 years and it was only last year I tried a dole whip after reading the unbelievable reviews on here about them. It was with great anticipation that I purchased it waiting for a taste sensation and party in my mouth to beat all others, only to try it and think "Meh, wish I'd spent the cash on a ice slush instead" :eek:

luv

I'm even more embarrassed to admit that the only things I haven't done are things I don't want to do...including eating a Dole Whip. Yuckamundo.

Never saw Pocahontas show or LMA that is now at the Studios.

I hope this doesn't make me Queen of the Dorks.

phlydude

I've had a dole whip...I'm not a fan. But I tried it. Now instead I get a pineapple spear. Much better option for the caloric challenged!

As an adult, I haven't ridden Dumbo, Astro or Flying Carpets...mainly because I was too fat. Now that I have slimmed down a bit, they are all on my punch list.

Other than that, other than not eating at some places, nothing really else stands out.

6laurac

No Astro Orbiter-maybe next time
no Aladdin-maybe next time
no turkey legs (uugh)
no Splash Mountain
no Country Bear Jamboree-maybe next time
no riverboat
no Monsters, Inc.,

I an a coaster lover so the slow moving attractions or the wet-butt-for-the-rest-of- the-day rides don't get me excited.

disney magic 06

I've never been in Hall of Presidents. Or on the Riverboat. Or seen Oh Canada!, Impressions de France, The China film, Japan film (actually is there one?) or Norway film. The Swiss Family Treehouse is something else we've skipped, but we did make a VERY quick trip over to Tom Sawyer Island a couple of years ago.

I'm surprised so many people haven't been on Astro Orbiter, we go for it first thing before the queue mounts up, it has great views over the MK area and Fantasyland contruction.

phlydude

I did remember somethings...

I haven't done Mission Space (again, was too fat - still might be too broad shouldered to fit comforably)
I never got to enjoy a beavertail in Canada...:cry:

JillC LI

Had a Dole Whip. Nothing more then expensive sherbert.

Although a Dole Whip lover myself, I respect your right not to try one. However, it is definitely not sherbet. It is soft-serve ice cream if that makes a difference to your trying it. :slurp: However, live and let live, I say!

As for me, I haven't ridden Tower of Terror yet out of fear, but I intend to try it on our next trip. And I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I have never told our kids that there are water parks at Disney because I personally hate water parks and have no desire to go there! I dread the day when the kids discover their existence themselves - which is likely to be soon since they're 10 and almost 13!

ann0d

Art of Animation in Disney Hollywood Studios (doing that this year)
Electrial parade on the water (seeing that this year)
Disney Quest (no desire, but mostly it is a time issue)
Minature golfing at Disney (maybe some day)
Lights Motor Action (this year, my son wants to, I could live without it)
Carriage ride at Fort Wilderness (doing the haunted one this year!!!)
lots of resturants I never ate at (trying Yak & Yeti and Liberty Tree this year)
Never saw Camp Minnie Mickey or the Boneyard (Yikes!)
Halloween Party ( got my tickets !!!! )
Impressions de France, The China film (sound boring, might have seen them when Epcot opened, don't remember)

I cant believe how negative some people are about things they havent even done, if you havent tried it yet then you cant judge it. Dont mess with my dole whips! :mad::fork:

Disneydreamer23

let me see i have been going to disney since i was 2 but recently i have been there 10 times since 2008 I am 23 now. I have never..
- had a dole whip or wanted to try one
-HATE the animal kingdom parade
-Love the stitch ride(dont shoot)
-Used to hate walking through the countries but when i turned 21 i loved it he he
-Never did American Adventure

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom