Dole Whip vs. Strawberry Swirl.

Which is better?

• Total voters

MKCP 1985

better than being disappointed that due to lack of interest, sales of the strawberry swirl have been DISCONTINUED! :eek: although I hope that's not true

don't worry though. . . they'll still sell you a Dole whip. Once the other is not around, you'll wonder why you didn't always go for the whip! But don't take it for granted - the day could come when there's no more Dole Whip and then we'll all be crying - so eat a Dole Whip each chance you get! (that's what I do, anyway :lookaroun )

Crazy4WDW1

Are you sure the Strawberry Swirls have been discontinued?? Can someone run over to MK to the Enchanted Grove to check to be sure. I think I'm going to be sick. Don't get me wrong, I do love my Dole Whip, but a Strawberry Swirl was a nice snack as well. :brick:

MKCP 1985

Are you sure the Strawberry Swirls have been discontinued?? Can someone run over to MK to the Enchanted Grove to check to be sure. I think I'm going to be sick. Don't get me wrong, I do love my Dole Whip, but a Strawberry Swirl was a nice snack as well. :brick:

agreed. . . and these polls won't be as much fun if the swirl disappears! :)

pixel-dust

The Smooties at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies are yummy too.
strawberry-banana, cappuccino, tropical fruit (orange, pineapple and mango), and orange-pineapple.
a great pick me up while you are waiting for the kids to finish on the race cars :)

NadieMasK2

I'm hoping the Dole whip floats are better than just a regular whip. I have to say I was really quite let down after all the hype. It would definitely not be my first snack choice, but that's just me. :shrug:

DABIGCHEEZ

I'm hoping the Dole whip floats are better than just a regular whip. I have to say I was really quite let down after all the hype. It would definitely not be my first snack choice, but that's just me. :shrug:

IMHO.... the Dole whip is nothing to write home about... but give me the float with the pineapple juice and I'll write a novel. :lol:

kaylasmom

I like them both very much, but I LOVE the strawberry swirl. I will miss it very much if it is gone.

Figures.....

That gives me an idea....

EpcoTim

How about the good ol' plain, so-cold-they-freeze-to-your-tongue strawberry bars? Those are my favorite, and they stain your hands a nice red, so people who don't know tend to let you have your space a little bit more.

sum41914

My Roomie works Stands East (thats all food stands that aren't the Popcorn, Ice Cream or Bottled Sodas in Fantasyland, Toontown, and Tommorowland It consists of Lunching Pad, Cool Ship, Auntie Gravities, Space Dog, Weenie Wagon, Farmers Market, Village Fry, Enchanted Grove, Ms. Potts Ice Cream, Scuttle Landing, and the Pretzel Wagon), as I did last summer and its sad but true the Strawberry Swirl has been discontinued. Since April was our last knowledge of them having it. The Dole Whip however has been my all time favorite since, since, since, forever!

P.S. for those of you who never had a strawberry swirl or the memory just isn't there it was soft serve and much like the Vanilla and Chocolate swirl you see in the parks today it was Vanilla ice cream and a Strawberry mix, it came in a small paper cup, you may eat it with a spoon or dive face first into it, usually that what the little kids would do... It was also served in Fantasyland at the Enchanted Grove across from Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe.

Sorry for the bad news,

Mark me up for the Dole Whip tho...

-Sum

The Empress Lilly

I, fauna, do solemnly swear to fulfill my obligation as a WDW geek and to have a Dole Whip on my next trip.

Yes, it's true. *holds back tears* I've never had one. *hides face in shame*
Haha, that's exactly how I feel. I need to get myself one of these Dole Whips, just to see what all the fuzz is about!

Maybe we've been missing out...:slurp:

Haha, that's exactly how I feel. I need to get myself one of these Dole Whips, just to see what all the fuzz is about!

Maybe we've been missing out...:slurp:

Count me in -- I promise to get one on my next trip too. Have never had a Dole Whip :eek:-- ** quickly runs in corner to hide after confessing ** :lookaroun

Vince3

Dole Whip....breakfast of champions...food of the Gods!
There are days that I'll drive from Tampa just to eat a few..I kid you not!

texasteacher

I still say that Sunshine Terrace's Citrus Swirl beats them both out! I tried both the Strawberry Swirl (you can find it at Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland) and Dole Whip in December. Neither was as good to me as my beloved Citrus Swirl. I guess I am just an orange lover!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom