Doing the E-Presentation

joanna71985

Original Poster
Is anyone else doing the E-Presentation and the phone interview? I have my phone interview tomorrow morning!! I am really nervous because I want to go back for the end of the celebration and I want the audition to go well. So, for anyone else who is doing/ has done the interview already, good luck!

radiohost

joanna71985 said:
Is anyone else doing the E-Presentation and the phone interview? I have my phone interview tomorrow morning!! I am really nervous because I want to go back for the end of the celebration and I want the audition to go well. So, for anyone else who is doing/ has done the interview already, good luck!

I did a phone interview as well as a an e-presentation, and it WENT GREAT!!!! just be yourself and you'll be fine....the one thing i looked out for and what i prepared was to SPEAK CLEARLY!!! they really want to know if you can speak well,,after all it is disney world. Another thing to look for is to smile while you talk!!! yes its corny and dumb but believe me it makes a world of a difference, they can tell i promise you!!!! if you need anymore info by all means pm me or reply here.... Good Luck and keep us posted, Radiohost

joanna71985

Original Poster
Well, the interview went pretty good. She was really nice. The funny thing is that she only asked me 2 "Disney" questions. They were: "What was your favorite job memory?" and "If you were Pooh and there was a kid that had waited 20 minutes in line and is impatient, what would you do?" (I told her my #1 job was to be a character). The interview was only 20 minutes. She then told me that I just need to mail in the application/role sheet, and I should have a response in a couple of weeks! Although, since I will be attending an audition, I probably won't know a role (if I get one) until April (Audition is March 30). Hope I find out soon!

kcw

character auditions

hi I'm looking to be a character performer in the fall college program as well and was wondering where you found the information about the audition? Do they have separate ones for people in the college program or do they send you to the general Disney ones that are all over the US?

joanna71985

Original Poster
Well, the locations are listed on the CP website. But the dates/times aren't up yet. Only reason why I know Boston's is because she told me. I did email my recruiter for the times. If I get them, I will post them. Also, if you do the phone interview and say you want to be a character, they should tell you the dates/times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom