Doesn’t make sense Easter 2019

dizneycraig

Original Poster
I have been worried that our trip over Easter 2019 will be too crowded to really enjoy our vacation. When I logged in to Disney Dining on the 180 day mark, I was able to get every reservation we wanted. I even got Ohana on Easter at 6 pm. I could of had any time I wanted. The same thing occurred at every other restaurant we wanted. When we’ve gone in the past, we could never get the desired times at most restaurants. I wonder if Easter 2019 will no be as busy since a lot of people are waiting for Star Wars.

disneygeek90

Isn't 180 days the furthest out anyone can make a reservation? Sounds like me you were one of the first to proactively search for that day that far ahead of time. I'm sure it'll still be busy. Disney is always busy these days.

CaptainAmerica

I have been worried that our trip over Easter 2019 will be too crowded to really enjoy our vacation. When I logged in to Disney Dining on the 180 day mark, I was able to get every reservation we wanted. I even got Ohana on Easter at 6 pm. I could of had any time I wanted. The same thing occurred at every other restaurant we wanted. When we’ve gone in the past, we could never get the desired times at most restaurants. I wonder if Easter 2019 will no be as busy since a lot of people are waiting for Star Wars.
When are you checking in? Is Easter Sunday in the beginning of your trip, or the end? If the end, you're not really booking at 180, you're booking at 187 or something like that.

dizneycraig

Original Poster
Easter is in the middle of our trip. Still doesn’t make sense. Every trip we’ve done in the past was much harder to get the dining we wanted. This time was too easy.

LUVofDIS

My buddy went during easter last year (2017) and it was a little busy the week before, but on and after Easter he said it was extremely slow compared to the beginning of the week.

correcaminos

Easter is late in 2019, and much of the Spring Break crowd happens late March, early April instead of at Easter.
It honestly varies a lot. Many schools here still always do over Easter/Passover. Not to mention other schools I know elsewhere.

We never do our dining at 180 so I cannot say for sure what it's normally like to do it that day. Could be that you were lucky, OP, or that others just aren't able to do it yet as you are straddling Easter, or it could be not so busy.

Nottamus

Sounds like a win then AND a great vacation! Take advantage of all of that!

We did the week AFTER Easter week this year, and it was glorious! Wait times in the 5's for Soarin'....no crowds in the walkways at all during Illuminations, And the weather was perfect. Enough about me.....ENJOY it while you can!

Chars0704

I
I am going during the week after Easter. I’m a teacher and stuck to school vacations. I was so surprised to get all of my reservations at all the times I wanted. I mean I was pretty happy, just a bit surprised. Hopefully a good sign? One can only hope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom