Does Disney Offer a 2 day Ticket for FL Residents?

jeremyg

Just curious if Disney has ever offered a FL Resident 2 day park ticket in the past. My travel agent was not very specific when I asked that question. Just told me that "Being a FL Resident, they may have some good deals on fall tickets soon for a couple of days". However, I could not find any historical info on that. I'm doing a 3 day park ticket in October, but was hoping to to get a 2 day pass and then get tickets for the MNSSHP for the 3rd day. Purchasing two single day tickets make it more expensive than the 3 day pass. And we are not looking to add a 4th day due to budget.

Thanks.

jeremyg

Original Poster
Thanks for the link that was helpful. One quick question on that page though, does this info apply only to this year or past years as well. Just curious if they have ever offered something similar to the spring Discovery ticket but in the fall. Trying to decide if there is any reason not to purchase the tickets now for my Oct dates. Don't want to miss out on any promotions for the fall. All though since Oct is blacked out for current free dining promotions, I would assume they will not be offering anything else for the month of Oct.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom