Does anyone recommend using a FP for parade?

JudeBarnes

Original Poster
I did a search for this figuring someone would have asked by now but couldn't quite find what I was looking for.
I am curious if any parade-lovers out there have used their FP for a parade and thought it was a worthwhile use of your groups' fastpasses? Or vice-versa, parade-lovers who got them but thought it was a complete waste? Consider that we will have a party of 15 total folks wanting to watch, some of them younger kids.

CaptainAmerica

It's a waste unless you're going at Christmas or something where it would otherwise be extremely difficult to get decent parade viewing. There's plenty of space on the parade route to see it perfectly well without a FP. Same with fireworks.

Maybe, once you've used your three, you might try and use your fourth or fifth for one of those things, but definitely not in the first three.

HolleBolleGijs

Just something to add- once you use up your first FPs, you are able to pick more, one at a time. However, if you initially select a nighttime parade or fireworks show, you're basically stuck FP-wise, since these are later in the day.

Wags14

Only after you use your first three, then see if you can get a parade FP+. The only way I would recommend doing it.

Side Note: Cast Members work hard to keep people out of the FP+ parade area, props to them.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
We're going to WDW for 10 days so we're going to try a fastpass for MSEP for one of our 5 days at MK. I do agree that on a shorter trip, we wouldn't use FP+ for a parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom