does anyone like me?

The_CEO

oldmummyhead7va.jpg

disneytati

disneymoc said:
I know. I've been away a while, but I'm back. I've heard the trouble you've been causing while I was gone. Shame on you. :mad:

Oh, I am soooo sorry.... Please, forgive me!!!! Please...... :lol:

By the way, you missed my thread about Brazilian Bikini Wax. I still don't know why the moderators didn't make it disappear!! :lol:

dreamteacher

Original Poster
I was going through what I posted in and I saw this thread. I saw that Disneytati was the last post. Does anyone know how she is doing? I have not seen her post in a while.

disneytati

I was going through what I posted in and I saw this thread. I saw that Disneytati was the last post. Does anyone know how she is doing? I have not seen her post in a while.

Hi, dreamteacher!!!!! I am still here. A lot has changed in my life. I've just moved to my aunt's apartment, broke up with my husband, and gone back to college. But well, still trying to go to the USA. LOL What about you? How are you doing?

Disnut

Hi, dreamteacher!!!!! I am still here. A lot has changed in my life. I've just moved to my aunt's apartment, broke up with my husband, and gone back to college. But well, still trying to go to the USA. LOL What about you? How are you doing?

Dreamteacher lives in Abilene TX now and doesn't have internet at home. But he does get on once in awhile as you can see that he bumped this thread up. I will let him know. Thanks Tati.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom