Does anyone dress-up for Star Wars Weekends?

John Fowler

I believe they also can tell you to take your costume off if they already have that character as a meet and greet. So just to be safe keep it on the generic side. If you search the parks blog you will see photos from one of the weekends, 2013 I believe, that shows adults dressed up and you could use that as an example.

bjlc57

we were there last year.. and very very few people dressed up.. but there were a ton of people buying Star Wars stuff, especially the lightsabers.. the build your own lightsabers were going out the door like hotcakes..

Monkee Girl

I went May 2012 and not that many people dressed up but there were a few. It was mostly kids dressed but there were a few adults dressed as Leias, Hans, and Jedi's. There was a family of 4 where the mom and daughter were Leia, hubby was Han and the little boy was Boba Fett. Very cute. I got to watch a great picture of Luke with two men dressed in full Jedi robes. I almost with I had a copy of their photo cause it was really nicely posed. Then I witnessed a woman standing in line to meet Luke dressed as Mara Jade. Thought it was kinda....tacky...But then again I am the jealous type :oops:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I shall once again be wearing my Jedi robe. And hoping I don't die from heat stroke. Last year I was stopped by so many people asking where I got my robe. I pointed to the gift shop at Star Tours. Well, duh, people.

What I really want is one of those amazing uniforms the 501st wear. And I would have the Stormtrooper attitude to go with it. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom