Do you need to get an email or can anyone get a FP+ for Be Our Guest Lunch?

JTT

Original Poster
Apologies if this has been in another thread but the last part of my Disney strategerie is getting a Be Our Guest Lunch Fast Pass.

I know you can go to; https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

But can anyone get a lunch FP+ or do you have to get an email inviting you?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Any Disney resort guest can use that link to try and secure a fastpass for lunch. Non-resort guests must show up at BOG early in the day to get a card with a return time. As of last week, BOG did not have a standby line.

stefan74

We used FP+ order ahead for BOG and it worked perfectly. There was a sign when we got there stating the restaurant had reached capacity for lunch and was closed to regular park guests. @Tuvalu, I think we ate there on the same day, Monday, September 15th. It was my first time there and I thought the decor was excellent!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We used FP+ order ahead for BOG and it worked perfectly. There was a sign when we got there stating the restaurant had reached capacity for lunch and was closed to regular park guests. @Tuvalu, I think we ate there on the same day, Monday, September 15th. It was my first time there and I thought the decor was excellent!
Yes, we were there in the noon hour on the 15th :p! Sat in our favorite portrait gallery and enjoyed our meal as always. Glad you liked it!

FrostyNaples

Apologies if this has been in another thread but the last part of my Disney strategerie is getting a Be Our Guest Lunch Fast Pass.

I know you can go to; https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

But can anyone get a lunch FP+ or do you have to get an email inviting you?

I never received an email with invite. Went to the link and completed the FP+ reservation like normal.

27 Days out, is the only day you can book, it's the 27th day, one day at a time. (this is unlike the regular FP+ system where you normally can book your entire stay of FP+'s all at once)

I recieved an email inviting my party to "test" the FP+ system for BOG. Went to the web site listed above and was able to choose from any of our reservation days. Once I picked a day (October 25th), then I selected a time frame window to show up, then selected my meals.

lbrad

I was able to use the Be Our Guest Fastpass link to get a lunch reservation 25 days ahead of my Disney Resort arrival/check-in date :)

Myamos

I know this is posted somewhere, but I am 28 days out and still have only an alphanumeric confirmation number. Is there somewhere I'm missing to find a numeric only? I still have 2 days until I can book but I am trying to get prepared. TIA

FrostyNaples

I know this is posted somewhere, but I am 28 days out and still have only an alphanumeric confirmation number. Is there somewhere I'm missing to find a numeric only? I still have 2 days until I can book but I am trying to get prepared. TIA

Some have had luck calling into support and getting the numeric reservation number.

I did not. The rep I spoke with had no clue.

So just by chance I noticed our memory maker purchased with the resort was all numeric, and that actually worked to gain access to the BOG FP+ website.

Myamos

Some have had luck calling into support and getting the numeric reservation number.

I did not. The rep I spoke with had no clue.

So just by chance I noticed our memory maker purchased with the resort was all numeric, and that actually worked to gain access to the BOG FP+ website.
Ok- I have heard similar stories that CM really can't help when it comes to the BOP FP. I'll just keep hoping for the magical email to arrive

JTT

Original Poster

Myamos

Yes, booked an on- site pkg Through Disney but I still have the confirmation number that begins 3YL.....
You can't enter alphanumeric on the website. I already have my paper documents (yay!) and they use the same number.

lilclerk

Yes, booked an on- site pkg Through Disney but I still have the confirmation number that begins 3YL.....
You can't enter alphanumeric on the website. I already have my paper documents (yay!) and they use the same number.
Go to MDE and look at your My Reservations and Tickets page. Hover your mouse over the Check In Online link, and look at the web address on the bottom left corner of your browser. It might show your 12 digit confirmation at the end of that link. That's how I got mine last month.

Myamos

Go to MDE and look at your My Reservations and Tickets page. Hover your mouse over the Check In Online link, and look at the web address on the bottom left corner of your browser. It might show your 12 digit confirmation at the end of that link. That's how I got mine last month.
I already did online check in, so that button is gone from my MDE page. Wish I would have thought to try it a couple of weeks ago! My magic bands should ship soon so maybe there will be a diff number on them? I even tried one of my dining reS numbers but it didn't work.

lilclerk

I already did online check in, so that button is gone from my MDE page. Wish I would have thought to try it a couple of weeks ago! My magic bands should ship soon so maybe there will be a diff number on them? I even tried one of my dining reS numbers but it didn't work.
Oh, really? I had an online check in link on the My Reservations and Tickets page all the way up till the day before we checked in, even after I completed the online check in process. Sorry! I'll look through my paperwork from the trip and see if it was noted anywhere else.

Myamos

Oh, really? I had an online check in link on the My Reservations and Tickets page all the way up till the day before we checked in, even after I completed the online check in process. Sorry! I'll look through my paperwork from the trip and see if it was noted anywhere else.
Maybe a MDE glitch?or maybe just a "me" glitch. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom