Do they serve lunch again?

Epcot is my fav

:slurp:

Last time I was at Epcot (Feb 24-26th Espn the Weekend) we went to eat lunch at our favorite restaurant in Epcot Restaurant Akershus to find they do not serve lunch anymore!?!?!?!?! It was horrible....I was wondering if they are still doing this? Hopefully they have changed it and put back Lunch onto the Menu! If anyone knows any information on it would be great......thanks!

tjmouse

Oh yes, Akershus serves lunch, but it's complete with princesses. So, if you want to eat lunch there, you probably need to get an ADR (PS) 90 days in advance.

Upvote 0

Epcot is my fav

Original Poster
tjmouse said:
Oh yes, Akershus serves lunch, but it's complete with princesses. So, if you want to eat lunch there, you probably need to get an ADR (PS) 90 days in advance.

Its with princesses.....ahhh thats a huge BOOOOO......do you hve any idea if the Menu is similiar to what it was before they made it into a Character lunch?

Thanks for the Info!

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Epcot is my fav said:
WOW the menu is totally different....BOOO well i wont be dining there....thanks for the info!

Yeah....you are not alone!

They lost me when they changed from traditional buffet style to the entree ordering. Now THIS!?!?!? I USED to love that place!

If I was the king of Norway, I'd charge them all with treason!

:lol:

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

I had heard rave reviews of the place and so when I went there with DH last March, we expected a fabulous meal...

... Instead, we got teeny servings of various "delicacies" that, while tasty, were cold; a waitress who never came around to refill our drinks (it was a DEAD night); a cold buffet that had bits of brown lettuce in its salads, and finally, we got desserts that we were led to believe were a part of the package (we were on the wishes plan), but as it turns out, we had to pay extra for one of the slivers that we got.

I love Disney Dining, and I am a very VERY adventurous eater... But I will not be going back there, that's for sure.

I would have loved to have tried it when it was the buffet. *sigh*

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom