Do the Happy Dance!

Cmdr_Crimson

Join in the Happy Dance!

Whoever is going to Walt Disney World Soon..It's time to post your Happy Dance! :sohappy::D:sohappy::D
mickeyminniedance.gif
donald-duck-dance.gif
pluto-goofy-dance.gif

Heck if you want to just celebrate your arrival coming soon. Join in And start Dancing! Let's get a Groove on!

Shere_Khan

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

I don't know where you got those dancing characters but that is CUTE!!!

Going in 15 days!!! omgomgomgomgomg

Upvote 0

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Love your characters "happy dance"...how did you do that???:shrug:

Oh it's pretty simple! I googled for disney animated clipart, and searched on several sites. Then saved them, posted them into photobucket, copy the URL to my post and voiola! The happy dance post.... :D

chicken-littledance.gif

Now all we need is some more dancing!

Upvote 0

mickey7879

We're pretty excited!!! :sohappy:We fly out exactly 3 weeks from today! :sohappy:Can't wait!:sohappy: EVERY day, SEVERAL times a day, our 2 yr old son asks when we get to go on a helicopter. So, everday, several times a day I have to tell him we're riding on an airplane. So he goes to asking that all the time! Seems he's getting excited too!:D We're just hoping he'll do alright on the plane. Thank God it's a direct flight, 3 hrs and on Jetblue so at least we should have some entertainment to keep him occupied.

Sorry, can't do the dance, but I can assure you our son is! To Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (again, watching several times a day!):hammer:

Upvote 0

sueuk

23 days and counting ...:sohappy::lol::wave: :ROFLOL::slurp: mmm DDP:slurp::ROFLOL::sohappy:, can't wait to hear those words 'Welcome Home' !

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom