Dning on property - staying off property

willwilts

Original Poster
Hi All,

A very quick question.

I have booked a breakfast at one of the WDW properties, for our first full day in Orlando.

We will not be visiting the parks on this day, rather having breakfast, then doing some other bits and pieces.

Forgive my naiveness, but I assume we wont need tickets to access the resort restraunt (Wilderness)?

Also, is parking charged if we are just stopping for breakfast?

Thanks,

W

nepalostparks

No tickets required for resort restaurant dining. Disney resorts do not charge for parking. When you get to the entrance, just have your ID handy, as they may ask for it to confirm your dining reservation.

Also, since you're heading to Wilderness Lodge, you'll most likely be coming through the Magic Kingdom toll booths. Stay towards the right (not all the way right, that's a bus lane) and let them know there you are heading to Wilderness for breakfast.

mickeysbrother

No tickets required for resort restaurant dining. Disney resorts do not charge for parking. When you get to the entrance, just have your ID handy, as they may ask for it to confirm your dining reservation.

Also, since you're heading to Wilderness Lodge, you'll most likely be coming through the Magic Kingdom toll booths. Stay towards the right (not all the way right, that's a bus lane) and let them know there you are heading to Wilderness for breakfast.

WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!

mrdisman

Welcome to the boards!

No tickets for Resort dining...and if it's at the Wilderness Lodge, you're going to love the place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom