DLR November Trip!!

Communicore

Original Poster
I am heading to DLR this November, but unfortuntaely can only go to one day and will be getting a park hopper. However the parks are only open until 8 on the days that I can choose to go. Any suggestions on DCA, it would be my first time ever. Actually I haven't been to Disneyland either since 1995, and I do plan on spending a bulk of my time there just to soak it all in. What would one suggest considering the park hours are 10-8?

Also what time does Downtown Disney close, and can people still enter the hotels without a hotel key just to visit?

Californian Elitist

Oh dear. This one day trip is going to be hectic. Since you want to spend the majority of your time at Disneyland, I suggest you make a list of what you want to see at California Adventure. I also suggest you visit California Adventure first. Good luck.

Downtown Disney is open pretty much all night and no, you don't need to be a hotel resident to go into the hotels.

EDIT: You've never even been to DCA. My bad. Are you familiar with any of the rides there?

Communicore

Original Poster
I'm ready to roll! Communicore is gonna do the one day two park park hopper deal and will have 10-8 to explore! The only thing I know for sure is that I'll be at DCA for World of Color at 8:15 but everything is pretty much try as I go! I'm excited!! First time back in Disneyland since 1995 and DCA for the first time ever!

Californian Elitist

I'm ready to roll! Communicore is gonna do the one day two park park hopper deal and will have 10-8 to explore! The only thing I know for sure is that I'll be at DCA for World of Color at 8:15 but everything is pretty much try as I go! I'm excited!! First time back in Disneyland since 1995 and DCA for the first time ever!

What day are you going?

croboy82

WOW good luck, don't expect too much with such a short wait.

If you want to ride Radiator Springs Race go to DCA before the Park opens! Get a fast pass or go to single riders line!

I have been there for almost a week and didn't visit every ride haha :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom