DLP or WDW?

DLP or WDW?

• DLP

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • WDW

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters

fbp

Disneyland Hotel at the foot of the Disneyland Park.

Our Big Thunder Mountain with a lake in the middle is more successful than your.
Space Mountain Mission 2 is more impressive.
Discoveryland is more charming than Tomorrowland.
And yes, Ratatouille Ride promises to be one of the best Disney Attraction of the world :p.

I thoroughly agree with the Disneyland Hotel location being amazing. I have not stayed there to comment on service, maintenance or cleanliness. I would probably choose the Polynesian or Contemporary over this hotel if all three were located at DLRP.

IMHO SMM2 is not more impressive than SM. But I love the SM queue, theme and exit. I could see this argument. I read a lot of complaints about SMM2 being too 'rough'. I didn't experience this at all. Thought it was relatively smooth.

Discoveryland is nice, but I guess this is a matter of taste as well (I guess it all is really). I prefer the kind of retro future theme at MK. The huge theater being used as quick service seating in Discoveryland was weird. Captain EO's location was also weird. Felt like I was on my way backstage.

Don't agree with your BTM being more successful. The actual ride maybe. I can't remember if all the effects were in operation. The big tunnel is fun. The queue was dirty and had a parked forklift and a bunch of other construction related items in plain view. Kind of ruined it for me.

The many exploration/walk through areas at DP are amazing.

Overall DLRP is an amazing place and it is difficult for me judge impartially as I'm a WDW fan.

pheneix

Yes, in their dreams.

Vogel_Rok.JPG

44633_forum.jpg

99427_real.jpg

Great job cherry picking the worst sections of Efteling's 60 years of build out in your photo selection. I'm happy you managed to find three.

The Empress Lilly

Great job cherry picking the worst sections of Efteling's 60 years of build out in your photo selection. I'm happy you managed to find three.
tongue1.gif

Fab entertainment:
20892_438249376265875_25527908_n.jpg

284740_438249372932542_261104822_n.jpg

Exciting rides
6112yix58y.jpg

efteling.jpg

The amusement park trifecta of hotdogs, beer and coasters:
Beers+and+hotdogs+in+Efteling.jpg

The difference between American and European sensitivities. Blackfaced characters, promoting cigarettes, in a children's Sinterklaas meet and greet:

22915_real.jpg

pheneix

Again, I see that cherry picking the Google image search (or even your own image collection) is treating you well. Have you ever been to Efteling? Because right now you're doing the equivalent of running two photos of Amsterdam's red light district and then crying "oh the humanity, there's nothing but sex and drugs here!"

|Q|

tongue1.gif

The difference between American and European sensitivities. Blackfaced characters, promoting cigarettes, in a children's Sinterklaas meet and greet:

Over some issues you americans are WAAAY too sensitive, IMHO... U_U...

Because right now you're doing the equivalent of running two photos of Amsterdam's red light district and then crying "oh the humanity, there's nothing but sex and drugs here!"

Mate, don't say that as it was a bad thing! :p

The Empress Lilly

Again, I see that cherry picking the Google image search (or even your own image collection) is treating you well. Have you ever been to Efteling?
Oh, why so serious? :D It's always fun to show the superiority of Disney parks. Yes, that has become an unfashionable thing to do, but me I won't easily pass up an excellent opportunity to do so! Lest we forget why we love Disney in the first place!
Have I ever been to De Efteling? Well...how shall I put it...
paranoid.gif

On to the goodies! Let's take a ride in their carousel!

5295679_orig.jpg

Elaborately themed queues!

1149.jpg

The stylish and classy entrance to the bare steel coaster! Move over Six Flags!

66707_real.jpg

images

Novel, unique rides:

8186885_orig.jpg

pheneix

Oh, why so serious? :D It's always fun to show the superiority of Disney parks. Yes, that has become an unfashionable thing to do, but me I won't easily pass up an excellent opportunity to do so! Lest we forget why we love Disney in the first place!
Have I ever been to De Efteling? Well...how shall I put it...

And that's where this becomes about as pointless as an Xbox vs. Playstation fanboy war. Enjoy your time at Disney mate. Just try not to get hurt on any of their rotting rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom