1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

DLP in November?

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris' started by ChristyKay, Jul 26, 2017.

1. ChristyKay

ChristyKay Well-Known Member

This is a ways out and I'm outside the planning window but I will be in Germany for several months studying abroad in Fall of 2018. I have two separate weeks of vacation while I'm there, and one of them I would like to spend at DLP. The week I'm thinking of would be in November to mimic our Thanksgiving break. Just wondering if anyone has been around this time and what the crowds are like, prices, weather, etc.

2. Swissmiss

Swissmiss Well-Known Member

Weekday crowds should be low because this is outside of public school holidays in most European countries. Weekends are always more crowded because of the addition of locals coming for the day. By the end of November weather will be cold, so plan on a coat that is easy to constantly take off and put back on as you go in and out of rides. We went the first week of January this year and ended up layering with ski thermals underneath so that we could wear coats that were lighter instead of having to wear our really heavy winter coats - made it easier when we had to hold them when in line.

ChristyKay likes this.
  3. Barcoco

Barcoco Active Member

We went the last week in November last year and had a great time.

The weather wasn't great - fairly cold and some rain, and park hours were quite short, but all the Christmas decorations were out so the place looked great. November is low season so you'll find short lines and low crowds. There should also be some decent package offers for hotel/tickets.

I've got a trip report on my signature if you want to see how things look at that time of year.

4. ChristyKay

ChristyKay Well-Known Member Original Poster

Alright great I'll check it out!