DLP Halloween Party

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
I'd like to piggy back on your question - having a hard time finding info out about this event. What...is it?

It's an after hours ticketed event that happens only on the 31st*. There's a show on Royal Castle Stage and some dance parties along with additional decorations/themed lighting and the chance to dress up. It's super popular, even if the offerings are not on par with what WDW does. Passholders get a discount.

*based on last year, DLP has constantly changed its Halloween plans since the late 90s and there's always the possibility of more nights or something at the Studios too (but never again for Terrorific Nights, unfortunately).

GiveMeTheMusic

It's an after hours ticketed event that happens only on the 31st*. There's a show on Royal Castle Stage and some dance parties along with additional decorations/themed lighting and the chance to dress up. It's super popular, even if the offerings are not on par with what WDW does. Passholders get a discount.

*based on last year, DLP has constantly changed its Halloween plans since the late 90s and there's always the possibility of more nights or something at the Studios too (but never again for Terrorific Nights, unfortunately).

Interesting. Thanks for the info. Does it usually sell out early?

Animaniac93-98

Original Poster
I think youre safe a month out to still get a ticket. June sticks in my mind for the on sale date.

Are you going for the "rare" characters?

I'd mainly go for the party atmosphere, entertainment and the chance to dress up. What characters would be "rare" by DLP standards? Ones like the Cheshire Cat?

At this point I'm not going this year as I'm doing WDW instead. I started this thread when I was thinking of fall travel options.

asianway

I'd mainly go for the party atmosphere, entertainment and the chance to dress up. What characters would be "rare" by DLP standards? Ones like the Cheshire Cat?

At this point I'm not going this year as I'm doing WDW instead. I started this thread when I was thinking of fall travel options.
Yeah, Cheshire, March Hare, Berlioz, Toulouse...but the consistency on the soiree has been very erratic the past few years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom