DLP Golf Course

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
Hey guys!
We will be heading over to DLP for the first time in September, I will be participating in the 5k and half marathon and I was trying to figure out something for my husband to do while I was running the half. I noticed that they have a golf course near by and was wondering if anyone on here as ever golfed there? I looked at the information on DLP's website but it did not give that much info regarding pricing (we are not lugging golf clubs to Paris for one round so my husband would be renting clubs and using a golf cart). Also, since the golf course is off property, what is the best way for my husband to get there and back?
Thanks in advance!!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Hi @Tinkerbell 8 - solidarity among runners - I'd be happy to make a call to them and ask your questions (it isn't a toll call for me to call France from Switzerland). Send me a list of questions so I know what to ask (and I assume the golf course that you found was "Golf Disneyland?).

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I actually found out one of the answers for you - I put in the address of Golf Disney and it brings up the Radisson Blu hotel page. The Radisson Blu is one of the DLP partner hotels, so it will have a free shuttle (bus) to/from DLP. All buses - whether for DLP or other hotels - are in the same area just outside the Disney Village exit on the Annette's side of the village (the side closest to the parks). But if you want me to call them to ask any other questions for you, I am truly happy to do so.

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
I actually found out one of the answers for you - I put in the address of Golf Disney and it brings up the Radisson Blu hotel page. The Radisson Blu is one of the DLP partner hotels, so it will have a free shuttle (bus) to/from DLP. All buses - whether for DLP or other hotels - are in the same area just outside the Disney Village exit on the Annette's side of the village (the side closest to the parks). But if you want me to call them to ask any other questions for you, I am truly happy to do so.
Thank you soooo much for looking into this and finding the answer regarding the transportation. Also, thank you for offering to call, if it wouldn't be too much trouble that would be a huge help. I was hoping to find out pricing for the round, the cost of renting clubs as well as the cost of the golf cart. Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it!!!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
It was no trouble, and I already have all the answers for you :):

Golfing material:
€27 for a golf bag with a complete set of clubs

Cart rental:
€5 for a manual cart
€31 for an electric golf cart ("voiturette" in french) for 18 holes
€21 for an electric golf cart for 9 holes

Green fees:
€50 for 18 holes during the week
€75 for 18 holes during the weekend

He said that if you pay at the concierge desk at the hotel there is a 10% discount, but he didn't specify whether you need to be a guest at the hotel for that.

I asked how far in advance you'd need to reserve, and he said you could send an email a couple of days before - here is the concierge email that I took off the Radisson Blu website: concierge.parzd@radissonblu.com

Sorry, just realized that I didn't write down the price for 9 holes :facepalm:

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
It was no trouble, and I already have all the answers for you :):

Golfing material:
€27 for a golf bag with a complete set of clubs

Cart rental:
€5 for a manual cart
€31 for an electric golf cart ("voiturette" in french) for 18 holes
€21 for an electric golf cart for 9 holes

Green fees:
€50 for 18 holes during the week
€75 for 18 holes during the weekend

He said that if you pay at the concierge desk at the hotel there is a 10% discount, but he didn't specify whether you need to be a guest at the hotel for that.

I asked how far in advance you'd need to reserve, and he said you could send an email a couple of days before - here is the concierge email that I took off the Radisson Blu website: concierge.parzd@radissonblu.com

Sorry, just realized that I didn't write down the price for 9 holes :facepalm:
Omg thank you so much for this info, it is so helpful for planning his activities during the race.
Since you're a runner also, are you going to DLP for the half? This is our first time to DLP and I can't wait to be there!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Since you're a runner also, are you going to DLP for the half? This is our first time to DLP and I can't wait to be there!

Yes, I am - a three hour train ride makes it affordable AND practical ;). Don't expect DLP to be like the US parks - it's oddly the same and very different at the same time. Take advantage of seeing attractions that don't exist in the US (or at least don't exist at WDW - the last time I went to Disneyland was at least 25 years ago so I don't remember it as well as WDW). One thing I do love about it is the ease of walking between the two parks.

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
Yes, I am - a three hour train ride makes it affordable AND practical ;). Don't expect DLP to be like the US parks - it's oddly the same and very different at the same time. Take advantage of seeing attractions that don't exist in the US (or at least don't exist at WDW - the last time I went to Disneyland was at least 25 years ago so I don't remember it as well as WDW). One thing I do love about it is the ease of walking between the two parks.
I've been looking at the DLP parks since I booked the trip last year trying to come up with the best game plan since we will only be spending 2 days i the park and the rest of the trip exploring other sites in Paris. I'm really looking forward to seeing another Disney park and attending all of the pre race activities, and of course participating in the race and getting the castle to chateau medal!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom