DLP 2009-2012 projects confirmed

jedimaster1227

What they revealed:

• Expedition White Mount (not Everest, but a European mountain of more local fame)
  • Splash Mountain (without the Song of the South backstory)
  • Timon and Pumba's Safari (a new water coaster with a possible inversion-meant to compete with Parc Asterix's coasters)
  • Soarin' over France (a new film)
  • Two new dark rides, one based on Ratatouille and the other based on films and movies (from what I understand, more of what Superstar Limo was meant to be).

CaptainMichael

What they revealed:

• Expedition White Mount (not Everest, but a European mountain of more local fame)
  • Timon and Pumba's Safari (a new water coaster with a possible inversion-meant to compete with Parc Asterix's coasters)
  • Two new dark rides, one based on Ratatouille and the other based on films and movies (from what I understand, more of what Superstar Limo was meant to be).

Wow!:eek:

Disneyland and Disney Paris are getting much love...WDW, not so much :(

Mr.EPCOT

I'm assuming this is official? If it is, that is a HUGE investment! Can you even imagine 5 E-tickets announced all at once for Walt Disney World? Mind-boggling! And none of them are even verbatim clones!

Philo

I would love this to be true but something tells me it's not. All those attractions within 3 years seems like too much, even for Disney.

Hope I'm wrong though!

DonaldDoleWhip

Did anyone pay attention to this?

"A noter :
Pour télécharger l'intégralité du DVD, cliquez ICI."

Which goes to this message in French...

"If you are here, you have been the victim of an April Fool's joke and it has worked."

So it's all a joke!

Lee

Adventurer
:ROFLOL:
DLP hasn't got anywhere near the money for all that stuff.
I called April fools within about 2 sentences....:lol:

Blink Me

Sucks that it was an april fools joke, but do you think that they might plan any of these rides anyway? Cos i think dlp needs a log flume/rapids of some sort and splash mountain would be a good ride for that i think.

wannab@dis

What they revealed:

Mont Blanc will be an additional attraction and will not replace any existing attraction.

"If you are here, you have been the victim of an April Fool's joke and it has worked."

So it's all a joke!

:zipit:

Um, yeah, those connections you have JediMaster... maybe you need to work on them a little more... :lookaroun :snore:

jedimaster1227

:zipit:

Um, yeah, those connections you have JediMaster... maybe you need to work on them a little more... :lookaroun :snore:

Noticed I said what they revealed, not what I revealed. We can have fun here too by playing along with a joke... All posted yesterday. All April Fools. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom