Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort - Full Tour

Animaniac93-98

I'm visiting Wilderness Lodge next month to try Whispering Canyon Cafe for the first time. I haven't visited the resort in years, but your video reminded me of how much there is to look at, along with what's changed since the last time I was there.

I've never wanted to stay there because back home in Wisconsin we have a lot of resorts that look just like this. I do want to try the restaurant though as it looks fun. Kinda bummed that they built the cabins like they did at Polynesian where guests in the regular hotel can't enjoy the water front anymore.

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks for posting.

Couple of questions for OP:

Was there something up with the sound? Every so often Josh's voice ended up sounding odd. Don't know if it's at my end or the video.

Also he mentioned something about Disney removing the arcades from resorts. I hadn't heard of this, is this something that's been happening, or rumoured....?

DisneyPrincess5

Thanks for posting this video. WL will always hold a special place in my heart as it was DH and my Disneymoon resort, also for our longest trip. We really enjoyed Roaring Fork, Artist Point, and just the general relaxed and laid back feel. We also had beautiful views of the beautiful sky from our courtyard view room. I'll never forget it.

Thanks!

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Nice tour, thanks for posting. I was hearing some audio issues as well, Not sure if that has to do with streaming or something is occurring during voice over, but you may want to check that out. We're going to be having our second stay here in a few weeks. I was never a huge fan of the Wilderness Lodge UNTIL I stayed there! Now it's one of my favorites!

sdemore

It seems we get to go to WDW once every 10 yearss;) but when we did we always stay at the WL. Thanks for the video as we will be staying there for my retirement trip in early December 2019! Never too early to plan-that can be half the fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom