Disney's Splash Down photos policy

Wckd Queen

cherrynegra said:
Well I'm a proud card carrying member of the Rainbow Flag Nation and I'm here to tell you Christians and you Gays that there's no way in H-E-L-L I'd attend either Gay Days or Night of Joy. Way too many people.

In fact, I think it would be great if they combined Gay Days and Night of Joy into one weekend and then we could call it Days and Nights of Gay Joy. That way the rest of the year won't be so gosh darn crowded.

What? :lookaroun What? :lookaroun
I'm with ya Gordon! Our trip coincided with gay days in 97. It was just so amazingly crowded that we hopped over to Epcot just to get away from all the people! But, you know me :animwink: ...we need a trip together! :kiss:

Raven66

In fact, I think it would be great if they combined Gay Days and Night of Joy into one weekend and then we could call it Days and Nights of Gay Joy. That way the rest of the year won't be so gosh darn crowded.

What? :lookaroun What? :lookaroun[/QUOTE]

:lol: I almost woke up my family I was laughing so loud. That was so flipping funny!! :lol: :lol: :lookaroun

barnum42

cherrynegra said:

Gordon, It won't let me give you more positive rep points at the moment, but you deserved them for that :lol:

barnum42

Sledge said:
I am also sorry for the things I said. I re-read them after I calmed down a little bit and it sounded a lot meaner than I intended it to be. Regardless, I appologize for what I said and I realize I over reacted. :(
Good man - there are a lot of people who will not even consider re-appraise their statements and apologise. :wave:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Im delighted to read that Disney CMs are now appointed moral guardians of photographic images. So what you are saying If you or your cronies don’t like it its deleted. I can understand that a nation so threatened by the sight of a nipple on a pretty insignificant breast feels the need to allow teens access to semi automatic weapons to protect the nation from handholding kissing and hand gestures. These are after all attacks at the very fabric of the free world. With all this input from CMs and my beloved government of Phony Blair I ll soon have to parental worries at all. :rolleyes:

Still cant believe such a non issue as gay day generates so many posts. Its busy and theres almost as many gay guests as CMs for a change but other than the placard waving fundamentalists on the approach roads the only problem is longer than usual Qs for the dark rides. It is however a great time to hit the kiddie rides.
:sohappy: Thats if of course you dont feel overly threatened by questions from the kids.

SpongeScott

cherrynegra said:
Well I'm a proud card carrying member of the Rainbow Flag Nation and I'm here to tell you Christians and you Gays that there's no way in H-E-L-L I'd attend either Gay Days or Night of Joy. Way too many people.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gordon, that was a good one!

HMGhost13

TravisMT81 said:
fake leg LOL!!! That reminds me of a funny story when I worked at Six Flags Ohio. There was a gentleman who rode the "serial killer" which is a suspended coaster that is right beside Geuga Lake. Anyway a guy with an artificial leg got on the right and the leg flew off and into the lake. They had to shut down the ride and get scuba divers out in the lake to find the leg. I still giggle everytime I think of it.

off topic but i've always wanted to goto carowinds (here in Charlotte) and twist my foot off (yes i have a prosthetic leg) pu a sock and shoe on it and drop it from the inverted coaster over a sidewalk. then go to lost and found and see if anyone turned in a foot :lol: sicne i don't care much for carowinds, i would have loved to do that.

tigger248

HMGhost13 said:
off topic but i've always wanted to goto carowinds (here in Charlotte) and twist my foot off (yes i have a prosthetic leg) pu a sock and shoe on it and drop it from the inverted coaster over a sidewalk. then go to lost and found and see if anyone turned in a foot :lol: sicne i don't care much for carowinds, i would have loved to do that.

I currently work at Six Flags and I had a guest turn in a lost item card once this season for a false tooth.

Pumbas Nakasak

Kiddy Winkies

If your big enough to give negative reputation points have the bollox to say why. Unless of course your ego is so big that you thought I was referring to you and have taken a huff.

Or perhaps your part of the churches paramilitary wing worried by the mention of nipples and alternative lifestyles. :zipit:

Erika

Pumbas Nakasak said:
If your big enough to give negative reputation points have the bollox to say why. Unless of course your ego is so big that you thought I was referring to you and have taken a huff.

Or perhaps your part of the churches paramilitary wing worried by the mention of nipples and alternative lifestyles. :zipit:

Awwwwwwwww, well, I loved your post, as usual. Hopefully the neg will not count for much.

Pumbas Nakasak

Erika said:
Awwwwwwwww, well, I loved your post, as usual. Hopefully the neg will not count for much.

Not exactly top of my worry list, but do tend to rise to teeny moans especially when they dont justify it. Grunpy old git that I am. :drevil:

PurpleDragon

cherrynegra said:

Ohhh man, You had me crying I was laughing so hard. I alomst got in trouble here at work!:eek:

Thanks for that joke, I think we needed it, this thread was heading further and futher down a dark path.

If anything I said offended anyone, I am sorry!! :zipit:
This is the last place we need to be getting into moral debates. Lets keep it happy people!! :D

I love all of you, my fellow Disney addicts!! **Big hug**

ally7373

ClemsonTigger said:
New one on me ally, pardon my naivete, but "charlies angels"? :veryconfu
hehe you know the pose on the front on the charlies angels video, and they have like a gun. which is probably why it got wiped away =P

1disneydood

I sense alot of insecurity/ unsureness here. :lol:

I for one am secure enough with my gender to have two gay friends who DO NOT scare me. I'm as straight as they come. Piglike, a dog, milf trainer, etc. But if you're gonna hate on gays, might as well hate the being that created them that way. They don't choose to be different. For them being gay is normal. We are the way we are, and if we're not we're fake.

PurpleDragon

Hey, 1disneydood, love your avatar!!

That dude from the Six Flags comercials is soooo annoying!! Well maybe its not him, maybe its that darn song that gets stuck in my head everytime I hear it.

Daa-doo-daa-doo-daa-doo-doo
Daa-doo-daa-doo-daa-doo-doo
Doo-daa-doo-daa-doo-daa-daa

Ohhh no its stuck in my head again!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!:eek:

tigger248

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

You're getting that song stuck in my head now! :hammer:

It's annoying enough from the commercials, but working there and hearing it daily... :zipit: (although it was quite funny when all of our upper management, learned and danced the dance! :drevil: )

And 1disneydood, your post was very well said. I agree with your statement. I'm straight, but have some gay friends. They're no different than anyone else, except in who they choose to date. And, if we didn't have that difference, there'd be something else. Everyone's unique and I like it that way. I used to date a guy who was very homophobic and it was just sad. He wouldn't listen to certain cd's with me or watch certain movies because "only gay guys like musicals..."

xfkirsten

ally7373 said:
hehe you know the pose on the front on the charlies angels video, and they have like a gun. which is probably why it got wiped away =P

But my friends and I have done Charlie's Angels on Splash many times and never had a problem. I'm betting there was anonther reason.

barnum42

tigger248 said:
He wouldn't listen to certain cd's with me or watch certain movies because "only gay guys like musicals..."
This is another reason I don't fit the expected bloke characteristics in the UK - I love musicals, I participate in musicals and I am straight. I think the automatic "likes showtunes, must be gay" mindset is more American than British as since moving to America my sister started to think I was gay based upon my never having brought a date over on my visits and that I like musicals :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom