Disney's Photomovie ......is it still available?

Kathyjacks78

Original Poster
Back in 2006 was the first and last time we visited Dw. We are taking a trip in April and we purchased the memory maker. They used to have something called photopass which I think was similar. When you got home you could go onto the photopass website and choose pics to make a photomovie. It had a template and you could choose the pics, parks, your resort and I think it was around $50. I was wondering if they have something like that still available? We love ours and still watch the video from time to time.

thomas998

Back in 2006 was the first and last time we visited Dw. We are taking a trip in April and we purchased the memory maker. They used to have something called photopass which I think was similar. When you got home you could go onto the photopass website and choose pics to make a photomovie. It had a template and you could choose the pics, parks, your resort and I think it was around $50. I was wondering if they have something like that still available? We love ours and still watch the video from time to time.

I don't think they have it anymore. The only video we got on our last trip when we used the memory maker were ride videos from Seven Dwarves Mine Train... and it is just a about a 30 second clip that shows various video on the train including a short clip of you on it going on one of the curves... think of it as a video ride photo in place of the normal ride photo.

Kathyjacks78

Original Poster
Thanks! That's such a shame because we really enjoy that video and it's several minutes long. Basically like a Disnified slide show of you photos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom