Disney's Hollywood Studios 'Frozen Holiday Premium Package' now available to book

JillC LI

The Frozen castle lights at the MK made some sense. A Frozen dessert party and seating for the Osborne Lights? Not so much.

habuma

I did the Star Wars Weekends premium package back in May. In hindsight, I'm not sure it was worth it. In spite of it, we still had to stand behind people to see the parade (tall people...I'm short, and my daughters couldn't see anything at all). As for the dessert party, it was meh...and I am pretty sure we could've seen the fireworks better from elsewhere.

For this package...I'm even less interested. It has nothing to do with the subject matter (my daughters would totally love the Frozen theme). $89 for cupcakes and preferred seating? No thanks. I *might* trade in a FP+ selection for it, but not $89.

mousehockey37

I called it!!!! Granted this isn't in the MK at the Christmas Party, but I still called it!!! Why only $89/person.. c'mon Disney, for the VSS you're gouging $99... You can milk this Frozen thing better than that!!!!

HAHA.. even funnier, fools will blindly throw money at this and not even realize that A&E aren't going to even be there!!!!

Mike S

Sad this is still relevant.........
image.jpg

Animaniac93-98

Not mentioned in Steve's post is the "keepsake" (unknown at this point what is is specifically) and that the event includes alcoholic drinks:

10710846_934966033184370_8031021731330820392_n.jpg

BrerJon

I called it!!!! Granted this isn't in the MK at the Christmas Party, but I still called it!!! Why only $89/person.. c'mon Disney, for the VSS you're gouging $99... You can milk this Frozen thing better than that!!!!

HAHA.. even funnier, fools will blindly throw money at this and not even realize that A&E aren't going to even be there!!!!

I'm going to Guest Relations to complain they should be asking for more, $89 isn't nearly enough to pay for the amazing treats we're lucky enough for them to offer us.

mousehockey37

I'm going to Guest Relations to complain they should be asking for more, $89 isn't nearly enough to pay for the amazing treats we're lucky enough for them to offer us.

As I said, I can't wait for the complaints that A&E didn't do Meet and Greets. Parents are THAT desperate to get out of the lines that they'll throw the money as soon as they hear the mention of this.

PhotoDave219

Yeah mall out of anything to say… I had my reaction is not disbelief… Rather indifference and yeah. Indifference. I just don't care because it's just so damn egregious and then the next one is more egregious and then this is beyond egregious… I'm out of adjectives. It's not meant for me, it's not targeted me. It's not marketed at me. So if some little girl convinces her parents to pay for it, so be it.

Now if you get a Princess Leia search party was Star Wars fireworks, just take my credit card. I will eat that up like nobody's business.

Nemo14

Yeah mall out of anything to say… I had my reaction is not disbelief… Rather indifference and yeah. Indifference. I just don't care because it's just so **** egregious and then the next one is more egregious and then this is beyond egregious… I'm out of adjectives. It's not meant for me, it's not targeted me. It's not marketed at me. So if some little girl convinces her parents to pay for it, so be it.

Now if you get a Princess Leia search party was Star Wars fireworks, just take my credit card. I will eat that up like nobody's business.
:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom